Page 19 of 144 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Actually wave 4 is:

Darkseid
    Brainiac (I always thought it was Metallo too but it seems this is how Brainiac is in the comics)
    Lex Luthor
    Superman (2-pack repaint)

Supergirl and Superman (wave 2 repaint) with black symbols aren't shipping yet but will be cycled into shipments through the end of this year. Also, wave 4 is the last wave for this year except for a 12" Batman and a 12" Superman that are supposed to come out next month.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/p...=asc&start=285
    Scroll down to the post by Boy Wonder, it seems he's doing a DCSH public relations thing like Jesse Falcon does with Fwoosh.

So we've got the rest of the year to look for wave 4, that's a relief since 3 and 4 came out so close together.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I dunno, I was posting from memory, the cardback showed dark Supergirl as part of the wave, and I didn't read the name next to the metal guy who is WAY more like Metallo than Brainiac. Darkseid was on the cardback too, I had forgotten him.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

spotted DC Superheroes wave 4 today, minus Darkseid. Brainiac and Lex both look pretty damn cool. Superman...............meh. wasn't impressed.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'll be going out to hunt around for these, right... now...
    plasticfetish.net

I gotta have that Darkseid figure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Superman...............meh.
    Very much so. I don't know why they bothered.

Saw Brainiac yesterday. He looks nice, but I held off (for some weird reason.) Still looking for Darkseid and Lex.
    plasticfetish.net

They bothered I think because they were afraid a DCSH wave without the theme's main hero character wouldn't appeal to the kiddies. Personally, I think they made a mistake releasing that piece of crap.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sure, that makes sense... but I'd rather they just put out a few more of that last version. Maybe tried to get the paint right. I've still yet to find a good one where the paint wasn't a mess.
    plasticfetish.net

I totally agree, I have been looking to buy another Supes with better paint but they all have issues.

...which is too bad, because it's a great figure. I've never seen paint problems on any of the other figures from this line. It's odd.

-----

So, I looked around and I can't find any of these new figures now. Either they haven't really started hitting here yet, or they're being snatched up very quickly.
    plasticfetish.net