Page 21 of 144 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    But he looks like a lame version of Thanos (who is already pretty lame).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    But he looks like a lame version of Thanos (who is already pretty lame).
    Darkseid will not tolerate this mockery!!
    You are sentenced to an eternity of despair on Apokolips!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I believe Darkseid predated Thanos by a decade?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Who cares? The both suck.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Darkseid predates Thanos by 3 years.

Generally, I don't care for Darkseid, he's kinda bland and his villainy and powers are way over the top for a guy who is drawn so "meh", but that figure does look pretty dope, and he's not shrimpy a la Doomsday.

I spotted Brainiac last night, something about it just completely turned me off though so I ended up leaving it among a sea of those "new" Superman figures - Mattel is insane for offering that garbage up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I spotted Brainiac last night, something about it just completely turned me off though so I ended up leaving it among a sea of those "new" Superman figures - Mattel is insane for offering that garbage up.
    Too true. Those Superman's are gonna peg warm for a long time. I picked up Braniac the other day, and I opened him up just now. I'll put up some photos (at AF.com) and maybe do a review at some point.

So far I'd have to say that I like him. It's a fun toy... has some nice articulation, and is made really well.
    plasticfetish.net

That Darkseid and Braniac are going to be mine today. I'm going out on a hunt later and I will find them. End of story.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    That Darkseid and Braniac are going to be mine today. I'm going out on a hunt later and I will find them. End of story.
    If you can't find DS dude, I have an extra. and from the looks of all the Darkseid haters, you might be the only one who has a need for it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    If you can't find DS dude, I have an extra. and from the looks of all the Darkseid haters, you might be the only one who has a need for it.
    Thanks. I will probably take you up on it if I do not find one. I appreciate it alot.

I can help you look for a Darkseid as well, J&H.

i know it's not figure related but as a reminder to everyone, Season 1+2 of Justice League Unlimited (or season 3+4 if you don't consider JL and JLU to be separate series) is available this coming tuesday