Page 25 of 144 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I've seen the two-packs with Clark and Batgirl, but I'm having a really tough time justifying essentially paying $15 for one new figure.

I've seen the variant black-costume Supergirl and Superman, too. WTF is up with those?
    I also have the Batman Begins 30" figure from Walmart back in the summer I think.

I've seen the two-packs with Clark and Batgirl, but I'm having a really tough time justifying essentially paying $15 for one new figure.
    I wanted another Superman figure, so it's tempting to me - moreso than the Supes/Bizarro one (I just don't care for Bizarro that much) - but the Clark figure is SO scrawny that it's put me off. I hadn't heard about the Batgirl 2pack though.

I've seen the variant black-costume Supergirl and Superman, too. WTF is up with those?
    They're EVIL.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No, if they were evil, they would have goatees.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No, if they were evil, they would have goatees.
    No, that's if they're from the evil mirror universe.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Found a pile of Corgi Batmobiles in a clearance aisle today for $5 each, ended up getting:

1x 1990's Batmobile (with large canopy and single seat cockpit)
    1x 1930's Batmobile
    2x 1980's Batmobile (with little Batman in the seat)

What was truly shocking though is they must have had at least 10-15 Two-Face cars, there was an amazing pile of'em. Too bad I had already found them for regular price months ago. >_< Amazingly alot of the stuff was in case-fresh condition, I even found 2 1930's Batmobiles. I only wanted one for a MIB set but the first one I found was a horrible crushed box, after some digging though I found the only other one which is mostly case fresh except for a slightly crushed lower back corner.

The 2 1980's Batmobiles were also the only ones they had of those which was pretty shocking since I haven't seen those since earlier last year. Unfortunately no Catmobiles, Batsubs or newer.

Also saw a Johnny Lightning "Classic Gold" Lincoln Futura 1:64 prototype car in black for $4 but decided not to get it, it just wasn't that good looking for that price.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I saw 2 of the Man of Steel Metallos today but didn't purchase...i was actually hoping one of you might've and could let me know if it's worth getting.

I saw Metallo also but passed...I'd much rather have the Mongul figure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I hate hearing those Corgi Batmobiles on clearance. I read a rumor that the license ended on Dec 31st and the last pieces out now are it, and they're hard as hell to find, I'm missing half a dozen or so, so I hope that's not true that they're done for.

Hadn't heard about that, but taking a look at Corgi's site and they have some "previews" for 2007 stuff.

http://www.corgi-usa.com/code/series...=115&section=1

Though it looks to be no new vehicles, just rereleases packed with figures, it shows they still have a Batman license at least. The price is staggering though, I wonder if the packs will actually be that much or if it's a case of them just overcharging like how the regular 1:43s are $12.99 from them now.

I was doing some google searching earlier today for Corgi Batman stuff and found these:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...006/corgi1.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...006/corgi4.jpg

Found here-
    http://www.thisispopculture.com/2006...p_archive.html posted all the way back in July, interesting to note that three Batmobiles weren't produced (I remember Corgi having the promo pic of the six wheeled batmobile on their site at least though) and two 1:24 repaints that were supposed to have figure pack-ins.

I really hope they do release some more as theres so many great batmobiles they could release, plus I'd really like to see vehicles for the Riddler, Freeze and Scarecrow.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hmm, interesting, I hope this means these things will still be findable. On the art drawings of those 1:43rds in those 2 pages, I read somewhere Corgi officially cancelled that wave, no idea why. I've seen the new 1:24th 2000 Batmobile at my local comic shop, they wanted $27 for a set that sells often for $12, I scoffed but still haven't seen another in person since.