Page 33 of 144 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    i saw Kal-El at WM...i guess someone got Darkseid first.

Picked up Parasite today. Of my "picking and choosing" collection, I believe I only need Steel.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw Kal-El at WM yesterday, passed, made me sad to know I missed some better figures. And I'm getting really sick of seeing Bizarro everywhere.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have decided after hitting 10 WM's today and seeing nothing but Bizarro, superman variants and a parasite here and there, that I will NEVER see Black Suit Superman at retail and thus, am going to resort to e-bay.

And most online places aren't offering to sell just him as they don't want to get stuck with overstock on supes, so they're just doing it by the cases. And I do have reciepts for some for a few of the extra figures i've purchased at retail and I could return them with those, but that would leave me an extra Superman and Bizarro, I think. I'm just happy I pre-ordered the Two-Face figure that is supposedly due out this year. But yeah, ebay for black suited supes. Damn you Mattel, damn you to hell.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 04-27-2007 at 02:06 AM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I keep looking at the pegs, but I can feel it, Mattel's ruined this line yet again and I'm out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I still hold hope..I will keep searching for the Black Suit Supes, and then Cyborg Supes..like JMG said if I do not locate these I will get them from ebay. I can't not have them.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Don't worry, if i find Black Suit Supes and Cyborg Supes, i'll pick them up for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Don't worry, if i find Black Suit Supes and Cyborg Supes, i'll pick them up for you guys.
    and you have the best chance to find it since you live out west
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I finally found black suit Supes last night at WalMart.
    Now time to focus on finding Cyborg Supes whenever it starts hitting stores.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I finally found black suit Supes last night at WalMart.
    Now time to focus on finding Cyborg Supes whenever it starts hitting stores.
    dammit! I've had no luck! bah!

Still, AWESOME dude! Good for you! Keep your eyes peeled for an extra for moi....... I laughed at the mere thought of finding two of those at retail. hehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"