Page 35 of 144 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    as a matter of fact J&H, Mattel is coming out with DC Superfriends which are their equivalent to galactic heroes and superheroes squad

hold on while i look for a link to some picshttp://www.actionfigureinsider.com/t.../mattel002.jpg

they're even making vehicles

here's a batmobile

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/t.../mattel048.jpg

and here's a carded pic. apparently they'll be single carded unlike galactic heroes

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/t.../mattel033.jpg

I remember seeing these earlier....I definately want the Supes/Luthor figs.

Thanks for the links.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

These are big figures, like the Spider-Man & Friends figures, the Fisher Price Rescue Heroes, and Playskool's Jedi Force line. I don't think that makes them similar enough to the Galactic Heroes concept.

I found a lone DCSH Steel (chrome chest shield) at TRU the other day, a real shocker. The figure is nice, has the good articulation that this line enjoys, but I did feel that it could have used more detailing. It's too bad Mattel has choked the life out of this line yet again.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's too bad Mattel has choked the life out of this line yet again.
    What are you getting at exactly when you say that JT? (Just curious really.)

-----

Found Mongul and black suit Superman the other day.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Found Mongul and black suit Superman the other day.
    Those are both awesome finds...and awesome figures to boot.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Those are both awesome finds...and awesome figures to boot.
    Yeah, I was happy to find 'em both. Had almost given up, but then my local Target coughed up something new for once. Haven't opend them up yet, but maybe tonight...
    plasticfetish.net

I've not seen Black Superman yet, but I'm going to pass if I do. If they'd bothered to actually make it accurate, I'd get it. But this is some weird hodgepodge, kind of like the stupid Kal El figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The black Superman figure is pretty cool, but not as good as the one DC Direct released a few years ago.
    That one was just him in the black Kryptonian life suit with no cape.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    The black Superman figure is pretty cool, but not as good as the one DC Direct released a few years ago.
    That one was just him in the black Kryptonian life suit with no cape.
    Different suit from a different storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I've not seen Black Superman yet, but I'm going to pass if I do. If they'd bothered to actually make it accurate, I'd get it. But this is some weird hodgepodge, kind of like the stupid Kal El figure.
    Actually, unless I'm way off base here and the memory is not what it should be this figure is perfectly accurate to the one which appeared in the 'Emperor Joker' story.

(best pic I could find online - )http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2...vol21600wf.jpg

I think it's supposed to combine both black suit versions and a little creativity because Mattel isn't allowed to do story-specific costumes. Only DC Direct can right now.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"