Page 38 of 144 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Oh god... that's BS. I'll keep an eye open if you still need one. I've seen him a few times now. (Only charge you $25... kidding.)
    Haha, that's funny!!

I am ok PF, I was just wondering since the guy had 3 of them. Thanks for the offer though!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Look at what i found on another site today

Lightning Lad packaging concept
    There's nothing there now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I guess Mattel made them take it down as they're probably saving it for SDCC.

It was a similar shaped card to The Batman figures. It looks like the figures will be that size as well. The card itself was really nice with vivid colors and a picture of a few of the Legion in flight.

Which The Batman cards? The line has "enjoyed" 3 totally differing designs over its span.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Which The Batman cards? The line has "enjoyed" 3 totally differing designs over its span.
    The card for the current Shadowtek figures

Found JLU Sand / Star Saphire / SM 3-pack this morning at Target. Very nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Found JLU Sand / Star Saphire / SM 3-pack this morning at Target. Very nice!!!
    Barda/Deadshot and Obsidian/Vigilante are out as well. bah! i was all caught up with JLU for a whole 2 weeks too!

Urk! I hate those cards! Wait, I just realized, I think I hate ALL the line's cards, and I hate those the 2nd least.

I hate having to constantly buy figures I already own multiple times over just to get the new figures. It's led me to more or less give the line up in spite of my love for the license and the figures in general. I just can't justify buying another Superman only to throw him in the box with the half-dozen or so others I already own. It's really a shame because I understand the line is still doing fairly well (enough to extend it past the life of the series it's based on.) Imagine how much better they'd sell if fans weren't being forced into such a ludicrous buying pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I hate having to constantly buy figures I already own multiple times over just to get the new figures. It's led me to more or less give the line up in spite of my love for the license and the figures in general. I just can't justify buying another Superman only to throw him in the box with the half-dozen or so others I already own. It's really a shame because I understand the line is still doing fairly well (enough to extend it past the life of the series it's based on.) Imagine how much better they'd sell if fans weren't being forced into such a ludicrous buying pattern.
    You can never have too many Superman figures..I'm just sayin.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed