Page 56 of 144 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    If anyone is thinking about picking up any of the Fighting Figures, please do reconsider! They have some articulation but it's all geared up the play feature for that particular figure. The paint jobs can be quite shoddy - my Darkseid was okay but Supes wasn't.

For $8, I'm sure you could find much better uses for your money. The characters that are holding guns look really ridiculous as they made the guns exaggerated just like Attacktix.
    Yup, saw them and passed. I wish they would re-release some of the older figures from the mainline like Darkseid, Joker and Catwoman, ala Super Powers. Having just gotten into this line, I'd love to have another shot at some of the earlier releases. Having only 5 or 6 available at a time kind of stinks.

I saw the 2nd stocking of DCUC wave 1 at many of my local stores today. From Walmart, I picked up THE Batman Superman and Martian Manhunter. I just need Flash to complete my THE Batman Justice Leaguers. Interestingly enough, Hawkman turned out the best of the bunch - the wings are rather large and make him look quite imposing.

Okay, why is Mattel AWOL at Toy Fair? All I've been able to find are three images from the Dark Knight line.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Okay, why is Mattel AWOL at Toy Fair? All I've been able to find are three images from the Dark Knight line.
    They're not AWOL. It seems they scheduled most of the press for Today.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/021708nytfdcuniverse.html

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/021808jlu.html
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Man, you just like anything that resembles a Transformer, don't you, JT? You must be a huge Lou Reed fan.

Are the DCU Classics shown in several different scales? If not, there's a strange mix of preposing and articulation.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Dude, I am all over the 3 3/4" DCU line! Especially with all the generic characters thrown into the mix - I'll be building an entire Gotham City PD unit for sure!

Regarding the 3.75" DC Infinite Heroes line, I know those were just prototypes shown, and in some cases hastily slapped together protos with no articulation whatsoever but I hope that the final products turn out sharper than what we see here. If the sculpts are decent and there's no glossiness, I'll buy tons of figures from this line.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Dude, I am all over the 3 3/4" DCU line! Especially with all the generic characters thrown into the mix - I'll be building an entire Gotham City PD unit for sure!
    No doubt. Figrin has it nailed -- if these look good and the paint apps are non-glossy, I am all over these.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Man, you just like anything that resembles a Transformer, don't you, JT?
    WRONG! I like cars that have movable parts, a la MASK. And your lame "Lou Reed Transformer" joke fell flat because nobody likes Lou Reed.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.