Page 6 of 144 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    I picked up Kryptonite Smash Superman (yes, impulse buy) and aside from the creepy dorsal fin, it's not too bad. (But, since when did kids start needing a special handle to make their toys smash into things?)

I'll be putting picks over at actionfigs.com
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    I picked up Kryptonite Smash Superman (yes, impulse buy) and aside from the creepy dorsal fin, it's not too bad. (But, since when did kids start needing a special handle to make their toys smash into things?)

I'll be putting picks over at actionfigs.com

Yes, the K-Smash figure isnt bad at all!! In fact ALL of these toys totally rule!!

*hides behind something to avoid the incoming grief he is about to receive*
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    no grief, but...
    Ditto that.

I retitled the thread so folks know we're not just jawing about Superman Returns.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Say whatever you want, but you know this is going to be the greatest movie of the summer!!
    The toy line may be mediocre (in YOUR opinions) but I for one am enjoying the constant flow of Superman related items that are coming out..its like a dream come true.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

J&H- Your blind devotion to those medicore figures hasn't helped you find the lost Lex Luthor figure! heheheheeheheh don't get me wrong dude, this movie is going to be great, but even you can't be so blindly devoted to waste your $$ on EVERY SINGLE LAST SUPES FIGURE!!

Action-figure.com has posted the revised switch around for DC Superheroes.

Series 4- August

3x Stealth Batman

2x Batgirl

2x Two-Face

1x Joker

Series 5-October

2x Battle Damaged Superman

2x Lex Luthor

2x Braniac

1x Superman Mother Box

1x Darkseid

No idea which Joker we're getting and WTF is Superman Mother Box?!?

oh, and keep your eyes to the stores: my wal-mart store just got in two PDQ's superman merchandise: one of the first two flicks and then JLA cartoons and another with the Adventures of Superman (14.44-28.86), both seasons of Lois and Clark (29ish, I think) and the first four seasons of Smallville (28-29). I wanna get all of Smallville, but A. I don't want it much and B. no $$. Maybe when they all drop to 20 bucks. but still, there you have it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    J&H- Your blind devotion to those medicore figures hasn't helped you find the lost Lex Luthor figure! heheheheeheheh don't get me wrong dude, this movie is going to be great, but even you can't be so blindly devoted to waste your $$ on EVERY SINGLE LAST SUPES FIGURE!!
    Same thing could be said about Star Wars and many of those figures.

No idea which Joker we're getting and WTF is Superman Mother Box?!?
    I don't know, but it sounds dirty!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I've heard of Mother Box before, but not in conjunction with Superman.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

even you can't be so blindly devoted to waste your $$ on EVERY SINGLE LAST SUPES FIGURE!!
    I would love to take you up on that bet, but I would hate to see you lose.

The Joker that is listed in series 4 should be the one that was shown in ToyFare with the creepy gas mask.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"