Page 60 of 144 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
    According to CSC, here's the case ratios for the 3 3/4" Infinite Heroes line.
    They'll be released in 12 figure cases. Note that this subject to change.
    Quite a few in the later waves that we haven't even heard of as of yet.

Infinite Heroes - Assortment 1:
    2x Black Hand
    2x Captain Marvel
    2x Adam Strange
    2x Professor Zoom
    2x The Atom
    2x Guy Gardner

Infinite Heroes - Assortment 2:
    2x Hush
    1x Black Hand
    1x Captain Marvel
    1x Adam Strange
    1x Guy Gardner
    2x Black Adam
    2x Qwardian Soldier
    2x Manhunter Robot

Infinite Heroes - Assortment 3:
    1x Black Hand
    1x Captain Marvel
    1x The Atom
    1x Black Adam
    1x Qwardian Soldier
    1x Manhunter Robot
    2x Batwoman
    2x The Question
    2x Wildcat

Infinite Heroes - Assortment 4:
    1x Professor Zoom
    1x Guy Gardner
    1x Black Adam
    1xQwardian Soldier
    1x Batwoman
    1x The Question
    2x Star Sapphire
    2x Power Girl
    2x Batman

Infinite Heroes - Assortment 5:
    1x Hush
    1x Adam Strange
    1x Professor Zoom
    1x The Atom
    1x Black Adam
    1x Qwardian Soldier
    1x Batwoman
    1x Star Sapphire
    2x Power Girl
    2x Batman

Infinite Heroes - Assortment 6:
    1x Manhunter Robot
    1x The Question
    1x Wildcat
    1x Star Sapphire
    1x Power Girl
    1x Batman
    2x Dr. Fate
    2x Black Lightning
    2x Scarecrow

Infinite Heroes - Assortment 7:
    1x Captain Marvel
    1x Adam Strange
    1x Professor Zoom
    1x The Atom
    1x Wildcat
    1x Power Girl
    1x Batman
    2x Dr. Fate
    2x Black Lightning
    1x The Spectre

Infinite Heroes - Assortment 8:
    1x Batwoman
    2x Batman
    3x Joker
    3x Nightwing
    3x Scarecrow

Of course the plan for the year is....

54 figures in 2008 (Singles Will Have Chase Figures!)
    There'll also be an Arch Enemy 3-Packs, 6-Packs, and a Deluxe 8-Pack at TRU.

3 Pack Examples:
    GCPD: Commisioner Gordon and 2 GCPD officers
    Flash: Flash, Mirror Master, and Weather Wizard
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I finally found an Aquaman from DCUC wave 2. At that particular Target location, they've had wave 1 on the pegs for weeks now but having sold out of Iron Man figures, they moved the wave 1 DCUC over to the IM endcap and that left room for wave 2.

Those case assortments look like retail death, way to go Mattel! Once again, smooth move.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

spotted the first waves of Batman The Dark Knight at TRU in East Brunswick today. no sign of the Joker figure from the deluxe line or the variant chase of Christian Bale/Batman. the figure looked amazing but not digging the large masks that are included in the figures however I am intrigued by the Gotham City Police Department Evidence files that are included with the figures.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

They had the basic figures at my local TRU, very simplistic designs and half the figures are from the first movie's body. The accessories are especially lousy too. And the Joker's sculpt is painfully simple.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been pretty lucky with the MM figures around here. I just need one Joker goon with one of the five variant big clown masks and the chase Bruce Wayne, which is a PAIN IN THE A--. I went through NINE cases last night/this morning and NOTHING.

Such a headache.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

picked up the deluxe Batman and Joker from the Dark Knight series. The Joker looks good, love the playing card and mini evidence bags. not sure why the Joker's goon and Batman come with jumbo copies of their masks, would rather have seen some other kind of evidence be included with the figures.

Batman's detail is amazing, have him and the Joker sitting on my desk by my computer at work.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    picked up the deluxe Batman and Joker from the Dark Knight series. The Joker looks good, love the playing card and mini evidence bags. not sure why the Joker's goon and Batman come with jumbo copies of their masks, would rather have seen some other kind of evidence be included with the figures.

Batman's detail is amazing, have him and the Joker sitting on my desk by my computer at work.
    Glad you picked them up, DA! I had good luck over the weekend with a few extra Jokers/Batmans, four of the five goon mask variants and my dad found the fifth mask variant and he also found the CHASE FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was pretty excited. So, i'm totally caught up on wave 1.

K-Mart.com has this 3 pack on their site. Not out yet; i'm guessing summer/fall? I REALLY like that Scarcrow figure though!!

I picked up an extra Joker to customize; anybody have any suggestions with what kind of paint to use, brands, etc, etc?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004W077246110001.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	17380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	closeup scarecrow.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	17381  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I made a hi-res version awhile ago by piecing it together in photoshop from the K-mart's page max. zoom.

Small: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...ecrowSmall.jpg
    Largest version: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...ecrowLarge.jpg
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Glad you picked them up, DA! I had good luck over the weekend with a few extra Jokers/Batmans, four of the five goon mask variants and my dad found the fifth mask variant and he also found the CHASE FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was pretty excited. So, i'm totally caught up on wave 1.

K-Mart.com has this 3 pack on their site. Not out yet; i'm guessing summer/fall? I REALLY like that Scarcrow figure though!!

I picked up an extra Joker to customize; anybody have any suggestions with what kind of paint to use, brands, etc, etc?
    JMG, most people that make custom figures use cheapie acrylic paint brands like Apple Barrel, Delta Ceramcoat, Folk Art. These should be available at your local WM. Assuming that all you'll be doing is repainting the Joker figure, it's best to prep the figure first by spraying either Krylon Acrylic Primer (white or grey) or Testors Dullcote. That gives the paint something to adhere to otherwise when it dries, it peels off very easily. LMK if you have any other questions.