Page 62 of 144 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Isn't that the one you were excited about earlier? I think I remember when someone showed the pic of it....I thought it looked pretty cool. Guess it isn't worth the pricetag that comes with it.
    So it turns out Wal-mart just ripped me off for $7 is all. I saw it at Target the other day for $19.98, and at that price it's reasonable (it's got 2 figures and transforms) if not fantastic.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

found some of the smaller 4" playsets for The Dark Knight Collection. spotted the Tumbler and the Bat-Binker sets today at Target in Milltown NJ. picked up the Tumbler for $9.99. it's pretty cool vehicle for this scale. have it displayed with my Microman Batman Begins figure.

on another note I spotted the TRU exclusive Batman & Robin 2 pack today and east brunswick and found a variant version that I have never seen before. Instead of the "Tim Drake" Robin Costume, they had a new sculpted Robin figure whose outfit was a blue and silver combo as well as the cape. I took a pic of it with my camera phone so when I get a chance I'll upload it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

What's a Bat-Binker?

The tumbler looks way tiny in this scale, at $10 you can't say too much bad about it but I definitely prefer the 5" line version.

They've had that blue Robin 2pack for a few months, I have no idea what they're on about there, and I didn't notice that it was a new sculpt.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    What's a Bat-Binker?
    That is where Batman teams up with Jar Jar Binks and they ride an eopie into Gotham City.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I'm still looking for the Aquaman figure from wave 2 the short hair one !!
    Also I cant wait until the wave 3 Green Lantern comes out that's a must have !!

my bad it's supposed to be Bat-Bunker. here's the pic anyway of the Robin figure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetAttachment.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	17549  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

"Bat-binker" sounds funnier than bat-bunker.

Thanks for the shot, it does look like a new head mold at least, hadn't noticed that before. The colors will make me not buy it though.

Mattel may be producing a "Reign of the Supermen" Superboy figure:

BatmanYTB.com report that Mattel could potentially release a "Reign of the Supermen" Superboy action figure, although it's unlikely he'll be called "Superboy" due to legal reasons.

Q: When Wave 6 of the DCUC hits, we will have 3/4s of the Reign of the Supermen figures. With the current lawsuit involving Superboy, does that halt any plans for a "Superboy" figure? Can you use the name "Kon-El" or "Conner Kent" instead?

A: We have the visual rights to all of these characters even if not called "Superboy". The Reign of the Supermen version could potentially be released as a "Superman's Teenage Clone" action figure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

That's wacky! But I always dug him, have a few figures of him even, and this should be cool.

Well i want all 4 figures and had no idea about a dispute over superboy. Anyone have details? Glad that they can make him.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."