Page 65 of 144 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Thank you, Sweet Infant 6 pd. 8 ounce Baby Jesus. Found this lil' gem at Meijer while hunting on sunday night. They had the rest of hte wave, including the long hair Aquaman, which i should have picked up and made some $$ from. Gotta pay those bills. hehehehehe
    I dont know what I like more that sweet movie reference
    or that awesome pic hehe !!
    by the way nice find !

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I dont know what I like more that sweet movie reference
    or that awesome pic hehe !!
    by the way nice find !
    I like to think of Jesus as an ice skater, and he does interpretative dances of my life's journey. hehehehehe

thanks! I've been looking for Harley for MONTHS. When I saw her, I actually yelped a bit....scared some little kid too. Not that I cared. hehhe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Wow, I hadn't realized she'd been so hard to find - she and Superman Blue are about the only two from that assortment that I've been regularly running across since I bought my full set from Target two months ago. I'm dying to get my hands on Series 3 by now!

It looks like those who won't be able to attend SDCC may still be able to get the Exclusives. Mattel's going to follow Hasbro's footsteps and is launching an online toy shop with SDCC. Action Figure Insider got some info about the shop. So looks like those who were worried about missing Lobo, Giganta, or King Greyskull are in luck.
    20 Questions (and Answers) about the newly announced Mattel Collector Website

Yesterday’s announcement from Mattel on their upcoming collector’s website was a bombshell of joy for most collectors, but now the questions arise on how it will work and what does it mean to all of us rabid collectors? I know I had quite a few questions and I was seeing more on our message boards, so I gathered them all together and sent them over. Mattel’s Toy Guru was kind enough to squeeze in our 20 Questions before we all head off to our 4th of July weekends.

Q1: Is the site primarily for MOTU product with some DC items or will it always be a good mix?

A: It will be a smorgasbord. MOTU, DCU and CARs will just be some of the many Mattel brands and toy lines offered on the site. We have some new exciting lines we haven’t even announced yet!

Q2: Will older/rare and current Mattel collector product be available on the site?

A: Not at this time. For the immediate future the product on the new site will be all new collector product available no where else.

Q3: If so, will Mattel be able to sell full cases of current product (like DCUC wave 2 or 3 for example)?

A: Not at this time.

Q4: Will information like Q&As and news updates still be filtered out through the various collector sites, or will it now mainly be featured on the new Mattel site?

A: Both! We will still work closely with all of the collector sites. The new site will just be in addition to.

Q5: Can we expect to see exclusives for all the DC properties - DCUC, JLU, DCIH, and Super Friends?

A: We’ll announce that at SDCC, but there is a very good chance all of your favorite Mattel collector lines will be tied into the site whether through exclusives and/or dedicated sub-pages for that brand with the latest news, information and photo archives. Some of these pages however will not be complete at launch but will roll out before the end of 2008.

Q6: Will future exclusives be limited to single figures, or will it include 2-packs and box sets?

A: All of the above.

Q7: Will there be a per-person limit on the online portion of the SDCC exclusives (and future exclusives as well)?

A: No. There will be no limits on anything we sell through the site.

Q8: Will there be any sort of fan-polls (like the upcoming Wizard DCUC one) or contests on the site?

A: Absolutely.

Q9: Can people set up accounts in advance of the product offering?

A: Possible. We are exploring this and hope to have more info by SDCC.

Q10: Will the SDCC exclusives be the first items offered on the site or will there be other exclusives available on opening day?

A: The SDCC exclusive will be the first items offered with new product for the MOTU, DCU, CARS and "other" Mattel brands coming out in the fall. The first new product (after the SDCC figures) will be around Oct. But after that there will be a new item (if not more) for at least one brand every month. Once we really get rolling in 2009 there will be a ton of very exciting product for many brands in many scales. Some exclusive to the site (like MOTUC), others will compliment retail store collections (like DCU brands).

Q11: Is the site live as of the SDCC announcement or will it not be available to order anything until the morning of the 28th?

A:Some pages will go live the Wednesday of SDCC. The store page will open on Monday after the show at 8:00 am Eastern.

Q12: What payment methods will the site be accepting? credit cards? Paypal?

A: We are still working out the details for this.

Q13: Will the site ship goods internationally?

A: Yes, with the exception of King Grayskull. The electronics in his package are not available to ship outside of North America.

Q14: Is there any chance any amount of OLDER SDCC exclusives will be available to order from the website?

A: Not at this time. The older SDCC exclusives are sold out and will not be going back into production at this time.

Q15: What safeguards are in place to stop scalpers and hoarders from ordering big piles of exclusives?

A: Although we can’t always control the secondary market, there should be more then enough product available to discourage this type of behavior. Why would someone buy figures from a "scalper" when they can just buy it straight from Mattel? We will adjust product runs accordingly based on interest in each item. Our goal to to make sure every fan who wants product from the new site can get it.

Q16: Will the 2008 SDCC exclusives be the same price on the site as they were at the show?

A:Yes, but there will be an additional charge for shipping and we will only have a limited number put aside for online sales.

Q17: Are you planning and JLU exclusives for the website or will that line stay exclusive to Target?

A: You’ll have to wait until SDCC to learn more about what DCU product/brands will be on the site.

Q18: Will the new MOTU line be exclusive to the site or will it also be available on store shelves?

A: It will be exclusive to the site with a new figure every month after Oct.

Q19: 8:00AM eastern time is REALLY early for west coast people! Is that what time all new exclusives will be posted to the site when it’s time to order them?

A:No. This is just what time the site goes live for the first time.

Q20: Is this site going to run "in house" by Mattel employees?

A: The content and news updates will be run in house be brand managers at Mattel but the distribution of product will be handled by a well established online shipment center. (and they have been trained by Mattel on how to ship things "MIP" and will adhere to the high standards we set with other online stores like Americangirl.com, Redlineclub.com and Barbiecollector.com).

Thank you to Toy Guru for squeezing these in before the long weekend.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thank you, Sweet Infant 6 pd. 8 ounce Baby Jesus. Found this lil' gem at Meijer while hunting on sunday night. They had the rest of hte wave, including the long hair Aquaman, which i should have picked up and made some $$ from. Gotta pay those bills. hehehehehe
    Congrats on finally scoring that Harley. Good thing you weren't depending on me...I still have not seen her anywhere.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Got an anonymous tip about the second wave of MM figures arriving and was there to open all five fresh cases. No chase figure, but i did snag some Scarecrows and Batman Begins Bats figures. I attached some pics from my camera phone. These figures are really stellar and the Scarecrow is awesome and incredibly overdue. Each case had: two Batman figures, Joker, and Scarecrow. I'm assuming the Two Face figure will be packed in later assortments or something.

HH!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batman.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	17693   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scarecrow.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	17694  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Got an anonymous tip about the second wave of MM figures arriving and was there to open all five fresh cases. No chase figure, but i did snag some Scarecrows and Batman Begins Bats figures. I attached some pics from my camera phone. These figures are really stellar and the Scarecrow is awesome and incredibly overdue. Each case had: two Batman figures, Joker, and Scarecrow. I'm assuming the Two Face figure will be packed in later assortments or something.

HH!!
    I saw this wave at 2 Walmarts that I go to but they only had the batman begins figure . The scarecrow figure was no where to be seen, I guess the employees beat me to them !

picked up the new chase Batman figure for the deluxe line, (Batman as seen when the scarecrow gets his fear toxin shot into his own face) the sculpt looks the same as the previous batman except for the head which is sculpted in that demonic look as seen in the movie and the figure has a light grey wash over the body and cape. the crime scene evidence is scaled replica of the batarang.

all in all a really cool figure
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I can't find these figures anywhere. I have given up hope on ever gettingt he unmasked batman and i sure the fear toxin batman will be the same.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

That sounds like a cool fig, but finding it should be a real pain in the butt. And I really REALLY wish they had given MM Batman an accessory or 3.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.