Page 71 of 144 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
    I've seen DCUC Wave 1 at TRU and haven't seen anything else there since. I never saw Wave 2 and have only seen Wave 3 at Target. Which I can never get my hands on a Robin

The 3 Wal Mart stores in my area have never had any nor do they have shelf space setup

I saw "all" of wave 2 once...only once...during the first month it was supposed to come out. Seems so long ago. Was it April, or so? I had to skip buying Harley... Since then, I've only seen Black Manta (twice), Red Superman, and Blue Superman. Never another Harley...

I haven't seen any evidence of wave 3 showing up here, meanwhile people are finding wave 4. The only evidence that DCUC exists in a physical form in this area is the occasional Demon Etrigan, of which the closest Target has had two hanging for the past 2 months.

I refuse to order online as well, because that involves getting figures I don't want.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I did a big run-around today (a TRU, 2 Targets, 2 Walmarts, and 2 Fred Meyers), and saw pretty much... nothing. I picked up an Orion (saw one with a great paint job at last), but nothing much is out there from beyond wave 1.

I'm happy to have found the things that I've found over the last month or so, but it's just weird how bad it's dried up.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    I saw "all" of wave 2 once...only once...during the first month it was supposed to come out. Seems so long ago. Was it April, or so? I had to skip buying Harley... Since then, I've only seen Black Manta (twice), Red Superman, and Blue Superman. Never another Harley...

I haven't seen any evidence of wave 3 showing up here, meanwhile people are finding wave 4. The only evidence that DCUC exists in a physical form in this area is the occasional Demon Etrigan, of which the closest Target has had two hanging for the past 2 months.

I refuse to order online as well, because that involves getting figures I don't want.
    I feel your pain, man! Although I have seen series two several times over (minus Aquaman, a second of which I'm still searching for on my brother's behalf) not one of the DCUC series thus far have been plentiful at retail. Strange considering that all evidence points to the line being quite successful - I just don't understand why Mattel has such a hard time getting and keeping this line and a few of their others on shelves; maybe they're just not producing enough to meet demand?
    By the way, I still have yet to find that Sinestro I need to complete series three! I'd ask if anyone here has seen any extras but I already know the answer to that.
    The good news for you, though, is that apparently Entertainment Earth is actually selling series four, six, and seven as singles. Matter of fact, upon going there to verify my info for this post I managed to snag the last Sinestro they had in stock even! They seem to still have Green Lantern on hand if anybody wants him, but are sold out on the rest of series three it seems.

Spotted remnants of wave 3 at Target today: robin, nightwing, and deathstroke.

I don't really care for the future of this line, from what i've seen at least. Once I get the Riddler, i'm done until they present figures that i like.

speaking of which, does anybody have UPC info for the wal-mart wave? Thanks in advance!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

There's a future for this line? I haven't seen anything after wave 1 except a few stragglers from wave 2.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've given up. I would really like several of these figures, but all I keep seeing is Red Tornado everywhere I go.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Found a sign of wave 3...a beat-up Slade (or Deathstroke). It's not too horribly beatup, but enough to where a bit of the bubble is coming up. The only other figure there was one of the two Etrigans that have plagued that store for months, I guess it's counterpart was finally bought. I went ahead and got the Slade since I planned on getting an opener for him, I just hope I have better luck this weekend. I doubt it though.

Honestly, it almost feels worse than finding nothing. I would have probably given up on this line, if there was anything to really give up on.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Found the whole wave at Target today, 1 of each, I was with grandma and couldn't stash or buy a bunch (am very broke), but I did buy Deathstroke. All his weapons come off and are usable, even the pistol in the working holster. The staff clips to the back of his ammo belt too. It's a cool figure because it's Slade, but this whole wave is lacking a little something in the paint department, weathering mostly. But what paint he does have works well, it's just that it's a little simplistic except for the metallic blue scales.

Unfortunately, his sword's paint came right off in the hilt, that suuuucked!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Over the weekend my Target had Wave 4. I picked up Batman, Wonder Woman, and Ares. They had the Captain Atom variant (which I stashed until payday) but no Cyborg. I was hoping to find Artemis but no such luck. I called the semi-local KB Toys to see if they got the wave in with the Batman variant, but they had no clue what I was talking about.

I still need ROBIN!!!