Page 72 of 144 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Found the whole wave at Target today, 1 of each, I was with grandma and couldn't stash or buy a bunch (am very broke), but I did buy Deathstroke.
    I almost wish that when I saw this wave a while back, that I'd picked up Deathstroke and not Sinestro. Looks like a fun figure.

And not that I don't like the classic Sinestro figure that I'd bought, but it has some paint issues also. (The paint around the shoulder joints rubs off to reveal that they cast the part in the bright yellow plastic from the other version of this figure. As some point I can touch it up, but still...)

Deathstroke is definitely a fun figure, in part because there aren't enough baddies in this line, but more because this line so rarely uses accessories.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

DCUC Chase Gold Captain Atom for Wave 3 Robin

I posted this in the Trade forum as well. But this might get more visibility...

I have a carded Chase Gold Captain Atom for trade.

I need the Wave 3 DCUC Robin carded.

PM me if interested

I found the JLU yellow Sinestro corps repaint of Sinestro last Sunday and yet still haven't seen any DCUC Sinestro at retail, variant or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    I posted this in the Trade forum as well. But this might get more visibility...

I have a carded Chase Gold Captain Atom for trade.

I need the Wave 3 DCUC Robin carded.

PM me if interested
    If you haven't already been taken up on that offer, I shall keep an eye out for you. Looks like Series 3 has been shipping around my area again.

Target has the 3.75" line on sale for $3.99, I picked up "Shazam" (because apparently they can't use his actual name of Captain Marvel anymore for merchandising). This line is AWFUL, it should have been mothballed the second they saw the first sculpt of their buck body come out like this. What are they thinking? Tiny head that doesn't look like the character, cheap sculpting that looks low-end for 15 years ago, bad paint delineation where stuff all runs into other stuff haphazardly (I didn't even notice at first that his hands were bare and not gold), and only 1 good articulation design (the ball-hinged shoulder) with everything else being simplistic and sad (and lacking, no wrist or ankle articulation is a big mistake for guys who are flying around). What's the point of this line? It's too shoddy for collectors, and the characters are too vague for kids. This line is butt.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

FYI - I picked up the DK Movie Masters Bat-Pod yesterday at Target. The DPCI is 087-06-2089 and was $19.99

While it looks very impressive, I'm kinda disappointed that Batman doesn't fit correctly on the bike. I would love to get a Movie Masters Bat-Mobile

FYI - I picked up the DK Movie Masters Bat-Pod yesterday at Target. The DPCI is 087-06-2089 and was $19.99

While it looks very impressive, I'm kinda disappointed that Batman doesn't fit correctly on the bike. I would love to get a Movie Masters Bat-Mobile
    I found it this morning!! I think some folks on the fwoosh boards have pics of him on the bike. I guess it takes a bit of work.

Here is a decent pic of the Batpod. I really like it though and it loks pretty awesome. If i had the space and some extra $$, i'd buy one to open.

Any word on the WM exclusive DCU wave? Anybody?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATT15571963.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	18446  
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 10-23-2008 at 11:08 AM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Whoa whoa, what do you mean he doesn't fit correctly? ... I dug up some pics, yeah, it looks like it takes a lot of work to get him to ride it without looking cheap. MWC got a fair pose though: http://mwctoys.com/REVIEW_102208a.htm

I guess I'll buy this, more to complement the figure than for its own needs, since I didn't care for the bike that much.

If anyone can help out, I need both arms to Metamorpho(Rex Mason, the Element Man) along with the right leg (Orion) & both arms to Solomon Grundy along with his right leg (Sinestro). If you can help PM me.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!