Page 75 of 144 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
    I should also mention that the paint on DCUC Batman Beyond is extremely glossy. That might be a deal breaker for some so I just wanted to point that out.

Glossy isn't a problem for me, he's a futuristic character, in the future everything's shiny.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The only problem I have with the BB figure is his growl, it just doesn't look right. I would prefer a closed mouth, but I know that would look weird to those not really familiar with him. So, I wish they would have at least gone with just a white slit rather than revealed teeth.

Something like seen on the mask here:
    http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF...pilogue/22.jpg

I would say not finding him is also a problem, but I've coped with it. I just print full-sized packaged pictures of the ones I can't find, and clench them close as I cry into my pillow at night.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah, teeth are a no-no, except in the first episode with Inque, which didn't quite make sense to me but it was a cartoon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Pics of the DC Universe exclusive TRU two packs.

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...me/pbPage.News

Got some big news on exclusive figure sets available only at Toys R Us! First up are the DC Universe Classics 2-packs available now! Four sets are on shelf, BATGIRL and AZRAEL, LIGHTRAY and ORION (now with a removable helmet!), CYBORG SUPERMAN and MONGUL and finally HAL JORDAN in his original uniform with a new ABIN SUR figure!
    they also have pics of the battle for Metropolis DCU pack as well.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Some of the DCUC wave 4 figures are available on TRU.com right now.

Are you folks just visiting Matty Collector frequently to discover this stuff, or are you finding these things out by other means? It seems like this is the kind of thing is the stuff the newsletter would be all about, but even though I've signed up now twice, I never hear any of this news until well after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Are you folks just visiting Matty Collector frequently to discover this stuff, or are you finding these things out by other means? It seems like this is the kind of thing is the stuff the newsletter would be all about, but even though I've signed up now twice, I never hear any of this news until well after the fact.
    I've signed up for the newsletter as well but have never received anything.

Most of the announcements I find out through Fwoosh (lurker) or Action Figure Insider (poster)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I've signed up for the newsletter as well but have never received anything.

Most of the announcements I find out through Fwoosh (lurker) or Action Figure Insider (poster)
    I found out through toyfiguretimes.com, which is my homepage.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

talked to my WM toy dept. manager buddy and he told me that they got in a Two-Face figure from TDK line?!?!?!?!!! I quickly did a search on e-bay and found it. It's basically what we saw months ago with the secret protoype figure thingamabob.

He's holding a few for me and I MIGHT be able to get extras. If anybody wants them, let me know and i'll see what I can do. No promises though.

I've attached a pic from e-bay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	038c_1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	18642