Page 76 of 144 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
    stopped at Target tonight and spotted the Batman/Firefly two pack; I passed on it, but looked at the back of the card and it showed there is a two pack of Harvey and Two-Face. So, start checkin' target stores for their exclusive two pack things.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 11-21-2008 at 10:02 AM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Man, that 3.75" set is abominable, even the poses in the box are bad. I spotted the Superman/Supergirl/Wonder Girl set the other night, holy crap did that suck.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Man, that 3.75" set is abominable, even the poses in the box are bad. I spotted the Superman/Supergirl/Wonder Girl set the other night, holy crap did that suck.
    I'd still like to get the Titans. But yeah, the figures arn't very appealing.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I've seen the Titans set a few times, Starfighter, Raven, and someone else, right? Or do you mean something else?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've seen the Titans set a few times, Starfighter, Raven, and someone else, right? Or do you mean something else?
    Well, I meant the Titans characters in general.

But I haven't seen anything beyond Wave 1 around these parts.

Oh, ok, so you don't have the Titans 3pack then? Do you want me to pick it up for you next time I see it, or wait until you find your own?

Oh, ok, so you don't have the Titans 3pack then? Do you want me to pick it up for you next time I see it, or wait until you find your own?
    I'm very very picky about Paint Jobs. I'll just keep hunting.

Thanks for the offer though JT.

I got my DCUC Captain Atom from TRU.com today.

Is anyone planning on buying Cyborg but not interested in completing the Despero figure? Since I have all but one of the pieces, I might as well complete the figure but am not interested in buying Cyborg.

Thanks to some UPC's posted on fwooosh, i was able to track down a fresh case of the DCU Wal-mart exclusive wave 5.

I'm only keeping the Eradicator and the Riddler and both look really awesome. The case pack is 2 Riddlers and everybody else is one a case. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Ok. I've had a change of heart. Screw the Titans.

Look at Robin's heigh compared to Wonder Girl. He's a freakin' midget.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	robinwondergirl.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	18708