Page 81 of 144 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    from the good Batman films!
    As much as I love the Tim Burton Batman films... you can't be suggesting that the new one sucks compared to them.

Is an awesome figure though. Gotta have it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    As much as I love the Tim Burton Batman films... you can't be suggesting that the new one sucks compared to them.

Is an awesome figure though. Gotta have it for sure.
    I am suggesting exactly that.

Sorry, I loathe the new films. Gimme Burton anyday.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I love the Burton films more than most people, and don't think Burton has ever made a bad movie (even counting Planet of the Apes and Mars Attacks!), but even I'll say they pale in comparison to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Bah, there's a movie thread for squabbling about which director's depiction was better. Let's not distract from the pure awesomeness of this figure.

Looks like it has a cloth cape as it has so many folds and is incredibly thin along the neck line, that would be perfect as long as they don't mess up the release by making it glossy. Since the "Captain Morgan" TDK Batman was released with appropriately matte-painted parts, I -really- hope that means they'll get this one right.

Here's looking forward to;
    -Batman (Keaton - Unmasked)
    -Joker (Nicholson - Last suit)
    -Catwoman
    -Bob the Goon
    -Penguin
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm on board for all of those, LT.

I hope the cost of licensing Nicholson's appearance isn't going to make doing a figure of the Joker impossible. If he is insanely expensive, maybe they can spread it around by doing his various suits and looks. The Art Museum one would be keen as well. Maybe with a 'Paint Streaked' variant. Even if I hate the damn variants with a passion.

They could also modify the head to make a pre-dipped version. Quite a few good possibilities.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    They could also modify the head to make a pre-dipped version. Quite a few good possibilities.
    Indeed.

There's even the 'Uncle Bingo Mime' version.
    He has a lot of costume changes that could be done if necessary.
    A 2-Pack of Art Museum Joker w/ Porcelin Mask Alicia Hunt.

I would love to see a Superman (Christopher Reeves) Movie Masters figure, plus it would look awesome next to that Michael Keaton Batman figure ! Maybe we'll get lucky somewhere down the line !

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I would love to see a Superman (Christopher Reeves) Movie Masters figure, plus it would look awesome next to that Michael Keaton Batman figure ! Maybe we'll get lucky somewhere down the line !
    Well, they said they were looking into it at one of the cons.

Hopefully we could get Lex and the Kryptonian Villains also.

They can keep everyone else. Especially Nuclear Man.

Give me a Supes, Lois, Jimmy, Perry, Lex, Non, Ursa, General Zod and I am happy!!

Shoot, a Miss Tessmacher or even an Otis might be good too.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed