Page 84 of 144 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Those are absolutely perfect looking. Really fantastic. (Nice pics also BTW.)
    Thank you! I'm quite proud of my photography there; especially since I'd just decided to take those pics on a lark just before going to bed!

spotted some new figures tonight including Dr. Fate, Superman, Hush, Spectre, Black Lightning and the Hawkman and green lantern 3 packs.

also, EE has new dates/case assortments for future MM figures (not wave 3 though):

Wave 4
    January (??)
    Final Fight Batman
    Arkham Scarecrow
    Bank Robbery Joker
    Harvey/Two Face (wonder if this is still true or if he's delayed till summer)

Wave 5
    May
    1x Joker Thug
    3x Batman Proto Suit

Wave 6
    June
    2x Jail Cell Joker
    2x Two-Face

Wave 6.1
    July
    2x Jail Cell Joker
    1x Two-Face
    1x Proto Suit Batman

I hope the Joker thug is a different version. Than what we've seen since May.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    also, EE has new dates/case assortments for future MM figures
    As much as I like this line, I'm not sure that I want them to start cranking out every possible version of Batman or the Joker that they can think of. I am waiting for a Ra's al Ghul figure though.

And yeah, I hope that's not just the same "thug" figure that we have already, seeing as how my local stores still have piles of them hanging about.

Where's Nurse Joker?
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

As much as I like this line, I'm not sure that I want them to start cranking out every possible version of Batman or the Joker that they can think of. I am waiting for a Ra's al Ghul figure though.

And yeah, I hope that's not just the same "thug" figure that we have already, seeing as how my local stores still have piles of them hanging about.
    I know how many Joker and Batman versions do we freaken need. They should've come out w/ Ra's Al Ghul a long time ago and we need some ninjas w/ that. Can't wait to grab that Two-Face.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Where's Nurse Joker?
    That would be awesome! And don't try to be down with the cool kids who like the movie. We know how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by neosapian77
    Can't wait to grab that Two-Face.
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to that, but that'll probably do it for me with this line, unless they come out with a Rob Roy... errr... Qui-Gon... errr... Ra's al Ghul figure.

And not to bogart this thread, but I just put up a quick review of DCU4's Wonder Woman, Artemis, and Ares. (Long story short: they're really good!)

http://www.plasticfetish.net/2009/01/shes-wonder.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcu04_wonderwoman04.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	19270   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcu04_artemis04.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	19271   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcu04_ares04.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	19272  

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Where's Nurse Joker?
    Mattel thought it might encourage cross-dressing and offend certain groups.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And not to bogart this thread, but I just put up a quick review of DCU4's Wonder Woman, Artemis, and Ares. (Long story short: they're really good!)

http://www.plasticfetish.net/2009/01/shes-wonder.html
    Where'd you get 'em? Down here in Miami I'm lucky if I find the DC Superheroes line in a retail store like Wal-mart or ToysRus. All those figs are awesome, I wish they'd make a 3 3/4 inch line though

Quote Originally Posted by neosapian77 View Post
    Where'd you get 'em? Down here in Miami I'm lucky if I find the DC Superheroes line in a retail store like Wal-mart or ToysRus. All those figs are awesome, I wish they'd make a 3 3/4 inch line though
    My bad... Toys-R-Us this time actually.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Mattel thought it might encourage cross-dressing and offend certain groups.
    Didn't stop them from making Earring Magic Ken. (And I'm pretty sure Polly Pocket's really a dude.)