Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    OH THE HUMANITY!!! http://photos.superherotimes.com/sho...o=9517&cat=788
    (Ken & Barbie Superman Returns figures)
    Yeah, I have the Supes...what you wanna say about that Mister?

Chux, if you are looking for a Doomsday that is more to his actual size try to get the DC Direct one from a couple years ago. That one is awesome, as are all of those in that set.

I know there is supposed to be a Darkseid later in this line, and I can't wait because he is one of my favorite villains.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I was thinking about getting Doomsday to beat the snot out of my Superman Returns figures, it's too small of scale for this DC-SH version but might look badass against SR's Clark-to-Supes figure.
    AH HAH!!
    So you do have more than one different figure from the SR line!! I knew you would come around and love them once you had given them the chance they deserve!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Definitely agree there, or even a clear stand that's jointed and wall-mountable.
    Yeah, that would be even better. Awhile back one of my clear ML stands broke at the peg so I'll stick that up between his back and cape and see how well that holds. I don't expect it to be very sturdy though...

Not sure I know what you mean, the head joint is a little loose though.
    Sorry for the vagueness, I meant the rubbery head feels too weak to hold onto the neck peg, but it seems you've proven otherwise.

I get the feeling this is probably going to be the best mass-market Superman figure we ever get.
    Possibly not, the list of future waves that was released awhile back listed a "battle damaged" Superman in the fourth wave, take the battle damage part lightly though. Batman in the third wave was also listed to be "battle damaged" but as you can see in the new pics of wave 3, he isn't damaged.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=9517

I'm quite disappointed that they didn't do any improve on the Robin sculpt, while it was one of the most decent sculpts when it came out but could use improvements...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Nah, that's the old-school Azrael costume. He had that, then two different Batman costumes. (One looked like the classic Bats costume with extra armor and weaponry, and it slowly transformed into the Azrael costume with a few touches of the Batman design.)

The updated costume that he got from Batman when he became an "Agent of the Bat" a few years later isn't quite as distinctive, but I don't believe it's ever been immortalized in plastic.
    Ah, hadn't seen that. Not sure what to think of it really.

J&H, if they stamped an S-shield on dog doo and put it in a blue box, you'd buy it... and judging by those pics, I think you did!

From the pics I've seen, Mattel's Supes is a head shorter than DCD's Doomsday, that's closer but I think Doomsday should be even bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by J&H
    AH HAH!!
    So you do have more than one different figure from the SR line!! I knew you would come around and love them once you had given them the chance they deserve!!
    Sorry, no, I still own just the 1 figure, Clark-to-Supes. This line stinks, 19,000 different crappy gimmick Superman figs.

Basker, I know what you mean about that Robin, at least they're giving him better colors, but he doesn't even get a decent weapon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sorry, no, I still own just the 1 figure, Clark-to-Supes. This line stinks, 19,000 different crappy gimmick Superman figs.
    Oh man you are breaking my heart here!!

No, Mattel is breaking your heart, I'm just relaying the message.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I like the toys, I buy them for me, so really thats all that matters.

I thought you got that one a while back, you mentioned it on SWC? Wait, that is an even bigger one. Crazy. Have you seen the super-articulated 14" one? I'm so glad I got the DCSH version or I surely would have caved and bought that (I don't like over-12" scale, I didn't get Batman or the gigantor Spider-Man).

I put my Supes up against my DCSH Bane, I am glad to see Bane is bigger than Supes (too bad Bane is so crappily articulated) but I really wonder why Doomsday isn't this size.

I got the 14 inch inch ultimate powers figure a few weeks back...the one I got yesterday is the mammoth 30 inch version. It really is awesome, and I cannot wait to scare the crap outta someone with it at 3 in the morning!! haha