Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Bane should come with a CommTech chip of sorts. Seriously. I'd push the button on his back to hear him say "I must BREAK YOU!" at least a dozen times a day.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I hear the proportions on the Ultimate Powers figure are all off, that he has oversized arms or something, is that true? It's hard to tell in the packaging. Also, what's with that big button on his right side torso? It's not a try-me-able button.

Bane should have come with better articulation, his hips are embarassing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hahahaha... ohhh... I picked up the Missile Launching Kevin Spacey figure the other day. I think it's probably my favorite from the Superman Returns line. (Only one I've bought.)

Oh and... cough, cough...
    http://www.actionfigs.com/forums/sho...?p=246#post246
    http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=936
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    what's with that big button on his right side torso? It's not a try-me-able button.
    That button converts him from standing mode to flight mode, where his feet arch and he can be posed as if he is flying.

Oh yeah today at TRU I got the super poseable Supes figure....the 20 dollar version that has like 30 or 40 points of articulation.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I snagged the missle launching Lex Luthor today. I couldn't believe it: a sea of Supermen and one random Lex. I have no plans on getting the other one they have pictured as he's covered in Krytponite and itj ust looks silly. However, they did nail Spacey's likeness pretty well. Then again, it's an effin' bald guy in a winter coat. How hard could it be? If they would just give me a superoseable Superman Returns figure, i'd buy him and then i'd be done with this line...unless there is a Lois figure in the works? anyone?

But I hope the Spacey figure does well cos we could finally get the line of figures that we've ALL been waiting for: "American Beauty." hehehehheehehehe

and Jets, since you seem to the resident Supes fan, any ideas which figure is the best Supes figure? I won't open it, it'll just display next to Lex.

oh, and i'm sure this has been posted: But DC Superheroes wave 4 is superman themed again: Battle Damaged Superman, Darkseid, Brainiac, and Lex Luthor.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Cool! Any word on which Brainiac?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Cool! Any word on which Brainiac?
    Nothing yet, at least, that I know of.

and Jets, i will probably be joining you with the SuperTar here soon. The more i keep watching these trailers, the giddier I get.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    and Jets, i will probably be joining you with the SuperTar here soon. The more i keep watching these trailers, the giddier I get.
    Guyute, there is a super-poseable figure of supes, but it is the 12 inch variety..over 38 points..got mine at TRU yesterday its very nice!!

And I knew you would come around and like how this film is looking...at first I remember you were reluctant but everyone comes around, hes Superman!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

It's not 12", it's 14", it puts him a head over 12" figures which takes him out of their scale. Mattel did the same thing with Batman Beyond Batman, only he's 13" so he's a head shorter than Supes and thus out of scale with him too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's not 12", it's 14", it puts him a head over 12" figures which takes him out of their scale.
    Ok I was off but still its the 12 to 14 inch variety.

Mattel did the same thing with Batman Beyond Batman, only he's 13" so he's a head shorter than Supes and thus out of scale with him too.
    That has always been the case.