Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    One thing I forgot to mention about JLU Batman is that his base color is slightly blue, it's almost believable as gray but obviously is blue. I'm not in love with it, but because it's nearly gray it's not horrible. Still, blue suit with black gloves and cowl, that's not Batman.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    now that you have UUA Supes, where's the review of Wave 3 J&H?
    The fireball supes is by far my favorite out of this line, as far as the supes figures go. The Lex is great because, well he is Lex, and that this is the first villain in the set. The Up up and away Supes is pretty cool, even though I have not totally figured out the gimmick yet...it comes with this little key that activates his motion. Once I have the time to actually try it out and get it to work I will like it better I am sure. Until then, fireball supes and Lex get top votes from me.
    Honorable mention goes to the sonic wave supes (or whatever the name of that one is), just because of the cool sound effect.
    The crystal smashing supes is cool too..he almost has the same facial expression as fireball supes but the motion he does (breaking free from the crystals) is neat.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

At least it looks like Lex shouldn't be hard to find for now, I saw 5-6 Lex figures today. I'll probably grab a couple to go with Clark2Supes I picked up before the movie comes out, he might disappear around then.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I need the Lex in the green kryptonite armor..I know that isn't supposed to be available until the next wave ships, but I want that one pretty bad.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Yeah, i need him too. Not that i think he looks great, but still, it's Lex. I haven't seen him yet, but if i see a few, i'll snag one for ya, Jets.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Thanks JMG. I appreciate it.

No problem. I expect the same from you, son.

adn to add on: I also picked up to the Clark --> superman. It seems like a great basic figure, or at least good enough to keep MOC next to Lex. For the most part, we have A LOT of these figures in my area (Dayton, OH) but they vary in amounts. My store, i counted like 15, others, 1-2. I think its' the best one though; no gimmicks or stupid tricks, just a good Sueps figure.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

A key on UU&A Supes? I think I saw a photo suggesting he leaps from a semi-crouched position to a flying postion, maybe that's how he does it.

So, what articulation/gimmicks do the wave 3 figures have?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The key on UU&A supes is the piece that sort of "winds him up" so to speak. It goes into a hole on his back and that transforms him into the flight mode and so on.

Sounds... odd. So, articulation on these guys?