Page 9 of 144 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Oh! Right, this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Superman-Ret...QQcmdZViewItem

Both of 'em:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/BOTH-New-LEX-LUT...QQcmdZViewItem

I didn't realize that second one was already out, took me by surprise!

I spotted Fireball Supes and Kryptonite-Escape Supes at TRU as well, I almost got Fireball right there because he has the articulated ankles I've been wanting, but they gave him a new face that's also on KE Supes there, it's kinda constipated and weird in the package, plus I didn't really dig the fireball paint on Supes' chest, so I am waiting till I'm more hard-up for figures before picking it up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Krypto armor Lex doesn't look too bad, but his face looks alot slimmer than cold gear Lex. Looks alot more like Rosenbaum from Smallville. I'm waiting to see how Lex looks without the armor on, I'm hoping he looks ok since I just wanted a normal looking Lex to go with my Supes, but I may pick up both. >_<
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Today I took all my unopened SR toys to WalMart and got my money back.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels
    I'm surprised that was even possible, you mean you didn't open them all in the store and start playing with them before you even bought them ?

Well, as far as the collectibility of Soupy goes, I am not purchasing his wares (other than the Daily Planet bottles of Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi I have stashed in my pantry ) but I'm really looking forward to the movie ! Moreso than I was a few months ago.

For me X3 was the big draw of the summer and I was looking at Supes as a nice followup after X-Men. But uh, as much as I enjoyed X3 I thought it could have been better (don't confuse me with that ROTS hatin' Chux who dislikes X3 while I was just mildly disappointed ) so what I'm saying is that now I hope Supes saves the summer blockbuster experience for me.

And on that topic of blockbusters, I enjoyed the first Pirates 3 years ago but haven't watched it since. I was pretty "meh" toward the idea of a sequel but after seeing that dude with the tentacle face in the trailer, I have to say I'm pretty excited for that one, too. WTF is up with that guy ? ? ?

So yeah, anyway - Supes, Pirates, and X-Men 3 should make for a pretty fun movie summer for me. But I'll take one ROTS any and every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I'm surprised that was even possible, you mean you didn't open them all in the store and start playing with them before you even bought them ?
    That 30 inch Superman figure I bought...that's really the only one I didn't return. I have enjoyed having it and scaring the crap out of people with it...one day at work I sat it up on a table in the break room RIGHT behind the door.....when one of my coworkers came in for her shift she opened the door and Supes was right there in her grill!! she screamed.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

WOW, I just noticed that Huge Supes a day or two ago at Wal-Mart and I get a kick out of them...just like when they did Spider-Man and The Hulk.

I took a pic of my mega supes fig the other night for KH..thought it was pretty cool so i added it to my photobucket account.
    What ya think?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...cture004-1.jpg

"I SHALL CALL HIM.....MINI-ME"

Those big figures crack me up.
    I almost bought the giant Spidey 2 years ago for my nephew because he loves Spider-Man but then I decided against it since I assumed my sister and brother-in-law would be ****ed that I wasted so much of their space.

I don't know if he's into Superman too much, though? I know he has some of the figures from awhile back. I'll have to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    "I SHALL CALL HIM.....MINI-ME"
    And ironically I have caught big supes feeding his younger brothers chocolate and walking them on a leash.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    Krypto armor Lex doesn't look too bad, but his face looks alot slimmer than cold gear Lex. Looks alot more like Rosenbaum from Smallville. I'm waiting to see how Lex looks without the armor on, I'm hoping he looks ok since I just wanted a normal looking Lex to go with my Supes, but I may pick up both. >_<
    You're gonna "love" this, I opened up my Missile Launchin' Lex figure and noticed Krypto Lex as one of the other figures on the cardback, I noticed his arms and legs seem to be the same as Missile Lex (big gloves, poofy-wrinkled pants), so I pulled back Lex's rubbery coat and his actual torso underneath is the regular shirt complete with tie that Krypto Lex has, only unpainted. My theory is that Krypto Lex is the exact same figure, head to toe, as Missile Lex but without the rubbery coat. I am thinking about cutting one side of Missile Lex's coat open (the side that they obviously glued shut after putting it on the figure, the other side was manufactured sealed) and having "regular gray Lex" from that, he'll still be able to put the coat on (not sure how the right side seam will look once cut open though) but he'll need his tie painted.

Quote Originally Posted by J&H
    Posting drunk? (j/k, but it wouldn't be the first time someone at SSG did that) So did this really happen? I'd love to see the look on the poor WM employees face if this did happen.

Heh heh, freaky 30" Supermidget surprise sounds funny.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.