Page 11 of 144 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PF
    No, there were two versions. The one with the flap was much harder to find actually. The other Future Smith version was turning up pretty often once the film had been out.
    That's wacky, there were MILES of those stupid flap ones at TRUs all around here back then.

Marlon Brando figure... must have!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    That's wacky, there were MILES of those stupid flap ones at TRUs all around here back then.
    You know how that crap goes... the TRU you go to had a million with flaps, and then 20 miles away, the TRU I was at had a million without the flap.
    Marlon Brando figure... must have!
    Seriously. (I sat through 200 minutes of Apocolypse Now "redux" last night, and the first thing I thought when I saw that figure, was... "The horror!")
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    A pic of the "Brandon Routh (Superman; Kal-El) - Marlon Brando (Jor-El) 2-Pack" was put up over at ActionFigs.com

http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?..._articleid=218

This is something I'd buy!
    Now this is something I WILL own. No ifs ands or buts...got to add this to my Superman stash.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I hope it's not just Australia-only like the Ep 1 mini-figure gift pack, that motherfather cost me more to ship here than the item I actually traded for it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I hope it's not just Australia-only like the Ep 1 mini-figure gift pack, that motherfather cost me more to ship here than the item I actually traded for it.
    I think I would be willing to shell out some serious dollars for this one....a Jor-El figure is one I have wanted for quite some time.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

This is crazy..... are they going to break any new ground with this movie, or is it actually trying to continue on with the story of the Christopher Reeve Superman (which, in my mind, ended after the 2nd movie anyhow)?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    This is crazy..... are they going to break any new ground with this movie
    What kind of new ground are you looking for them to break? It's a Superman movie. He's gonna fly around, fight Lex Luthor and talk to his dead father.

I was pretty happy to hear that bit about the writers wanting to get back on track with the first two movies.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    This is crazy..... are they going to break any new ground with this movie, or is it actually trying to continue on with the story of the Christopher Reeve Superman (which, in my mind, ended after the 2nd movie anyhow)?
    That is pretty much it. Suoerman Returns is the new Superman 3.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    That is pretty much it. Suoerman Returns is the new Superman 3.
    Minus Richard Pryor.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

And therefore minus the inspiration for Michael Bolton's money skimming scheme in Office Space.