Page 12 of 144 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    now that movie will never be made, and no one will talk about "flair" anymore! damn time/space continuuuuuum!!!! why did bryan singer have to invent a time machine to make a different superman 3???
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels
    I think I would be willing to shell out some serious dollars for this one....a Jor-El figure is one I have wanted for quite some time.
    The tough part is deciding whether to act now and spend a fortune on shipping, or risk waiting for it to get released here or at least to have a dealer bring 'em over here cheaper. I suspect they'll at least make it to Europe though, once there they get a lot easier to import or buy on ebay.

MEGO apparently made a Jor-El figure back in the day along with a Zod figure: http://megomuseum.com/twelve/12superman.shtml
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    The tough part is deciding whether to act now and spend a fortune on shipping, or risk waiting for it to get released here or at least to have a dealer bring 'em over here cheaper. I suspect they'll at least make it to Europe though, once there they get a lot easier to import or buy on ebay.
    I think I will take my chances and wait. I want this set pretty bad but I know that later I can probably still find one available.

Ive actually seen some of those MEGO figures before....interesting to say the least.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

wait, i'm kinda confused: are these figures DOLLS are ACTION FIGURES?

and J&H, this new wave of Supes featuring the new Lex, when is that supposed to be shipping? I'm curious as i haven't found him yet.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    wait, i'm kinda confused: are these figures DOLLS are ACTION FIGURES?

and J&H, this new wave of Supes featuring the new Lex, when is that supposed to be shipping? I'm curious as i haven't found him yet.
    Are what dolls? The "house of El" set, or the old Mego figures? Both are action figures... but you could call them "dolls" if you want.

I don't think the new wave of SR figures is out yet. Not sure when it ships... very soon I suppose.
    plasticfetish.net

PF- i meant that House of El as when i looked at the pics, they looked like dolls, but i guess you are right: they are figures. thanks for clearing that up.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The House of El figures are figures, I think they have the same basic SR body (likely the Clark to Supes one) because of the hand configuration. They're painted silver and then given those crazy aluminum foil jackets.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute

I read that they were supposed to be available either right around the release of the film (which is in less than a week now by the way ) or right after that in early July.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I picked up Kryptonite Armor Lex tonight at Target. It definitely is the same body and figure as the other Lex. I haven't opened him yet, will post more later.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I picked up Kryptonite Armor Lex tonight at Target. It definitely is the same body and figure as the other Lex. I haven't opened him yet, will post more later.
    Man, now I am going to have to look more...guess he will show up around here eventually.
    Congrats on the find JT.