Page 14 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    I found a Krypto Armor Lex at Wal-Mart Saturday night. I like it alot.

Now I have to try and track down the Heat Vision Supes figure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The one with the missiles on the sides of his head, or the larger one with the electronic eyes?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    The one with the missiles on the sides of his head, or the larger one with the electronic eyes?
    Missiles on the head. I already have the larger one.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Dang, that's not good, there are none on Ebay and none have been there in the past month. Is it possible it wasn't released? The only photos I've found online have been Mattel's PR shot which is of the prototype.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I sure hope it was released. If not I am going to be very dissappointed. I have every figure so far, why stop now?

KB toys has the figure available for pre-order.

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...A001+A001+A001

I work at a wally world and always glance at toys and shipments. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Weird timing, I searched KBtoys yesterday and it wasn't there, yet I can see it was added several items earlier than 7" Heat Vision Superman which is in stock now, I suppose they had it in offline mode until they got confirmation it was in an upcoming case. My guess is Heat Vision Supes will be part of wave 3 or just a latecomer to the current wave 2, Mattel did that with Batman Begins, it was very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    KB toys has the figure available for pre-order.

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...A001+A001+A001

I work at a wally world and always glance at toys and shipments. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
    Thanks for the info. Glad to see it will be released after all.

And props to Rocketboy. He sent me the TRU exclusive KalEl in the grey suit. It rocks.

for those of you that collect JL animated figures, is Vigilante in the Rocket Red wave or is he yet to be released? not that i've found RR already but i just want to know if i should be looking for him.

Obviously I am not the only person who likes the SR toy line. I got this info from the superman homepage:

While "Superman Returns" edges closer to the $200 million mark in U.S. box office takings, currently sitting at $164.3 million and a total of $241,316,103 worldwide, Mattel has announced a second-quarter profit driven partly by sales of its "Superman Returns" toy line.