Page 20 of 144 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    I hit a bunch of stores Saturday and it looked like they had just started pushing the 2nd and 3rd waves finally, so it may be a while till wave 4 shows up en masse.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

went to target tonight as i was at the library/in the office during research for 7 hours and needed to reward myself. Lo'n behold, they had: Darkseid AND lex! I talked to an employee who was kind enough to get brainiac from a case in the back. IMagine that: a Target employee who helped me!!

If anybody wants a Darkseid, let me know as I found an extra! First one to PM me gets it. Thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

How are they?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've seen the new smiley Superman many times, so I know they're hitting around here. I just haven't seen the baddies yet. I'm hoping there aren't too many Robins and Bizarros clogging the shelves.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I forgot to mention, my TRU got in the single-carded exclusive hologram Jor-El figure from the SR line, it looks AWFUL though, it's white with a silver coat and it looks like they splattered white paint on both.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    How are they?
    I'm not a Superman expert, but i'm really digging this wave. Brainiac looks pretty good, but Darkseid and Lex are pretty bada--. Darkseid comes with some remote/device in his hand and Lex in this pretty sweet suit that is pretty much from the DC direct figure. He also comes with some sort of blaster with some kryptonite. Both figures are pretty massive/heavy, and just a shade taller than Supes from an in box comparison. Not too much bigger, but a cm or two. I'm pleased.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Out of the package Darkseid towers over Superman.

http://www.fwooshnet.com/pics/thumbnails.php?album=577
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

These new Superman figures will be mine.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Usually, I think DC villains are pretty lame, but that Darkseid is pretty damn cool!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Usually, I think DC villains are pretty lame, but that Darkseid is pretty damn cool!
    Darkseid is a bada$$, plain and simple.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed