Page 26 of 144 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    well slap my a-- and call me Charlie: I spotted a psuedo new wave of SUPERMAN DC Superheroes! New packaging and such and all they had Superman/Bizarro..yipee. But, the new wave does include Steel and Parasite. Start hunting, kids!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	parasite.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	15052   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steel.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	15053  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I saw some of these today. Looks like a more "Silver Age" paint job on Supergirl, but I saw no difference on Superman and Bizarro. And WTF is with the orange Doomsday?

Hopefully I'll find Parasite and John Henry soon. The way Mattel keeps re-releasing not only the main character, but a lot of the minor ones (especially Supergirl... WTF?), I give this line one more wave. If that.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux- have you seen this orange Doomsday in person? I figured it was just a light effect on the back of the box versus an actual orange figure. Hell, i'm just happy you saw another figure besides Superman; all I saw were the two versions of supes and Bizarro. I'm thinking that Steel, and Parasite are probably going to be short packed. bah.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yeah, I saw him, and he looks like poop.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If you want to see Doomsday, just search ebay. It's too horrid to link people to, I won't be responsible for that. >_<

I dub thee...Lava Reflection Doomsday.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That Steel figure looks like its the best of the series, with Parasite coming in 2nd.

I can't figure out why anyone would want an orange doomsday.

I may end up getting the Supergirl..I like the look of the figure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Dammit! I still haven't found Darkseid.

I thought the Supergirl in this wave was supposed to be a new sculpt (of the most recent Supergirl.) Is she not? I passed on the first one because I would much prefer the more traditional costume.

On a side note, anyone else hoping they'll surprise us with this line at Toy Fair and actually add some new characters? I'm dying to have a Four Horsemen designed Green Lantern (the John Stewart version would be cool as well), Hawkman, Flash, Captain Marvel, and Nightwing (although as a Bat character, he's probably already a lock for this line.) Not holding my breath, but I still pray about it every night.

It may be the current Supergirl. The colors are more vivid, so I assumed Silver Age. Never been a fan of the little dummy, though in the animated universe, they made her almost not suck.

I can't figure out Doomsday. Is it supposed to be "scene specific" from the Superman/Doomsday mini-series, right as he's thrown to the end of time or whatever?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It's scene-specific from the Mattel boardroom meeting where they decided to milk that terrible, out-of-scale mold for all it's worth. Just be glad it's not Night Ninja Doomsday or Pirateship Adventure Doomsday.

i don't really collect DCSH but i don't think i'll be able to resist that Steel when i see it on the shelves.