Page 31 of 144 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Unless it's Barbara Batgirl.

Worst Batman character ever. Yup, a million times worse than Calendar Man or any of the TV-only villains.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]How extreme a fanboy must one be to claim Barbara Gordon/Batgirl is somehow worse than King Tut, Roddy McDowell as The Bookworm, Zsa Zsa Gabor as Minerva, Vincent Price as Egghead, or Liberace as ANYTHING to do with the bat-verse?[/FONT]
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Louie the Lilac could kick her butt.

The show had some insanely dumb ideas, but the daughter of the police commissioner deciding she wants to play dress up and ending up being an accomplice to the real superheroes is dumber. And it wasn't even unique to the show.

BTW, Egghead isn't technically "TV only" anymore. He appeared in Arkham in an early issue of Shadow of the Bat just over ten years ago. Curiously, though, there's no other appearance, including him being thrown in there. But SOTB was by Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle, possibly the best Bat-team in history, so I ain't questioning it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Heads-up guys, more new Superman figures to look for already.

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36855

Mongul, Kal-El (blue/red Supes with sweatin to the 80's headband), Bizarro (black/purple with Bizarro #1 chain) and black Darkseid.

Packaged pics of'em on ebay-

Mongul
    Kal-El
    Bizarro
    Darkseid

And on the last page of that Fwoosh thread someone mentioned finding the Kal-El on the card for the Steel/Parasite wave so it's possible the others exist on that too.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Darkseid doesn't look different enough, but the "Bizarro #1" chain might make that repaint worth getting.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think I will get them all.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

A buddy of mine called about an hour ago from a Walmart in his town...he found the Mongul figure for me and picked it up.

I can't wait to get it, it looks very nice in the pics!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

No sign of them around here. I also called around back home and no dice. I'll keep my eyes peeled though. and J&H, you should too as you owe a brutha for hooking you up. hehehehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    and J&H, you should too as you owe a brutha for hooking you up. hehehehehehe
    I'm always on the lookout, no worries.

I think I've seen these in stores recently.