Page 32 of 144 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    I was talking with a buddy yesterday who collects SW, ML, and a few other lines, and he said he saw some new Superman figures at WM, Mongol or something like that.

My jaw hit the floor. That was one of the few figures I hadn't alerted him to look for for me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw the leftovers of the Mongul wave, 3x Supermen with the kryptonian sweatband and 2x Supergirl with black s-shield. >_<

They still had all 3 lava reflection Doomsdays left from a few weeks back.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

DC Super Friends
    They seem pretty decent. Reminds me a lot of the Spider-man and Star Wars Jedi Force lines too.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

So, a Batman, but no villains? Where's Louie the Lilac, King Tut, Bookworm, Marsha Queen of Diamonds, Egghead, Chandell's Twin Brother Harry, Puzzler... even one of those lame villains like Joker, Penguin, Bane, Two-Face.

This is a scam.

THIS I COMMAND!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw them last week, that Batmobile cracked me up, it's like it's smiling. But it's also a 2-seater, most toy Batmobiles can't do that. I like this line, they're not too happy-friendly the way Spider-Man & Friends line is, it makes them more able for kids to project their play moods into them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey I am definately going to get the Superman figs and the Lex Luthors. I like the look of these..

and the Mongul DC Superheroes figure totally rocks, I caved and opened it today.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Finally found Darkseid and Mongul. I debated picking Darkseid up for myself, and Mongul to see if anyone here needed him, but i decided against it. They look nice though, i hope i dont regret passing them up.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

FINALLY found Mongul today at wal-mart. Very impressed by this figure as he's pretty huge and bada--. I was also able to cancel my preorder for him, so score one for me!

And i'm kinda worried about Cyborg Superman and Black Suited Supes as they're both one a case and from what i've read, a huge pain in the arse to find/track down. Sweet.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    FINALLY found Mongul today at wal-mart. Very impressed by this figure as he's pretty huge and bada--. I was also able to cancel my preorder for him, so score one for me!
    Congrats on finding Mongul. I had to open mine after a few days, its such a nice figure so I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    And i'm kinda worried about Cyborg Superman and Black Suited Supes as they're both one a case and from what i've read, a huge pain in the arse to find/track down. Sweet.
    Yeah and I never see any figures other than Superman/Bizarro around here anyway. I guess I will have to rely on my friend who scored the Mongul for me.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I found the second series Darkseid today at WM. They also had Kal El and Bizarro but I passed. This new Darkseid is nice..looks cool next to the first series one I have.