Page 34 of 144 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Still, AWESOME dude! Good for you! Keep your eyes peeled for an extra for moi....... I laughed at the mere thought of finding two of those at retail. hehehe
    I always check for you. I will let you know if I do find something...just the fact that this one was near me is a breakthrough though.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I always check for you. I will let you know if I do find something...just the fact that this one was near me is a breakthrough though.
    Thanks, I appreciate it!! I'm done with grad school until fall, but i'm taking a few weeks off before I go back to the mart of wal. I don't go home until next week and then I can hunt a bit before I start back in late May. It'll be great working at WM though as I can sneak into toys and check on hands and inventory, not to mention back stock. If there are cases with Cyborg spidey due out in summer, i'll have that robot bastid in my hands for both of us, mark my words!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    and you have the best chance to find it since you live out west
    theoretically yes but i've only seen the new Darkseid once, Steell once and have never seen the Blue Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    If there are cases with Cyborg spidey due out in summer, i'll have that robot bastid in my hands for both of us, mark my words!
    Hehe, its easy to tell who is on your mind right now.
    If you got a hold of a couple of those that would be great!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Don't know if anyone has seen (or cares), but those DC two-packs w/ Batman & Batgirl, etc. are on clearance at Target now. I've held out, and scored the set with Batgirl for around $7 today. Not bad... gives you an extra Batman for a custom, or whatever.
    plasticfetish.net

Are there actually any Batman/Batgirl sets left, though? Those vanished here months ago. I may get a Clark set, since even the first round of clearance doesn't seem to get those things to move, and soon Target will pay us to take them.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, there is a world outside of "the southland." And yes... my local Target had about 4 of them left. (I don't think they could pay me to take the Clark set.)
    plasticfetish.net

i did see a few batman/batgirl sets a few weeks back but they've probably been bought up already

I've seen a bunch of Bat sets recently
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I want some DC figures done in the "galactic heroes" style. Marvel has them now, Transformers will be having them....I wonder if DC plans on making any of these. I would love to see some.