Page 40 of 144 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    I saw the transforming Batmobile and Batjet at TRU yesterday, they don't look as good in person and they're $30 - no f'ing way anyone's going to pay that!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I saw the transforming Batmobile and Batjet at TRU yesterday, they don't look as good in person and they're $30 - no f'ing way anyone's going to pay that!!!
    I forgot to mention that I saw those too. Paying $30 for those would be just as bad as paying $39.99 for Voyager Movie Megatron!

Has anyone seen those new dc "kiddie" figs? I think FB was the one who posted the pics of these.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

J&H, they've started showing up on ebay and it turns out that i was mistaken and they're not Galactic Heroes sized but 6" and more like those Fisher Price Rescue Hero toys.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    J&H, they've started showing up on ebay and it turns out that i was mistaken and they're not Galactic Heroes sized but 6" and more like those Fisher Price Rescue Hero toys.
    Yes, I want those now!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Yes, I want those now!!
    haha! you know what, the larger scale is probably even better for these figures as it makes them more playable/poseable. you'd be lucky to get any articulation from Galactic Heroes.

Seriously, I want the supes and the lex luthor.

Too late, I suspect. Mattel's driven the brand into the ground.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

But the retailers are only asking for more Batman and Superman figures.