Page 44 of 144 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
    Big Lots stores across the country have been getting in the Cyborg Supes wave as well as the Hawkman JLU wave.

At the Hollywood store, I actually saw Cyborg Supes but in someone else's hands.

Whaaaa? Big Lots? That SUUUUUUUCKS! They're the death knoll for the line every time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A ton of people on the Fwoosh boards have been finding them at Big Lots along with Mongul and Black Suit Superman. Strangely CornerStoreComics and Enchanted Toy Chest are reporting on there that most stock of the Batgirl/Two-Face/Knight Shadow Batman wave was bought up by Wal-Mart a couple months ago, they couldn't get any for their stores.

It's possible the supply to Big Lots is mainly coming from Target, some on the Fwoosh board have also been reporting both Target and Big Lots receiving the Batman/Joker 2-pack from the previous 6" line.

All I know is that now the closest Wal-Mart I had to rely on for DCSH doesn't have pegs for them anymore. Quite disappointing.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I finally found some of the DC Superfriends figs today at WM. I picked up the Superman w/space crane figure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I read about Cyborg Supes being found at BL here and on the Spawn boards, so I figured I could head up to the nearest big lots on my lunch break. I spotted the action figure aisle and only saw a barrage of JLU figures that were DC related. I decided to scope out the department and I found a section dedicated to DC Heroes and the Batman classics line and WHAMO, there was Cyborg Superman on the peg!! I couldn't help but start laughing at the absurdity of finding a Cyborg Superman figure....at Big Lots of all places!!

and in other non related news, Big Lots, Inc. has reported a 400% increase of customer volume in the last few weeks. heheheheh

and my WM store just reset the department and I didn't see a single peg for DCSH.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Whaaaa? Big Lots? That SUUUUUUUCKS! They're the death knoll for the line every time.
    So I suppose DC Superfriends is DOA since Big Lots has been stocking those as well?

I believe that the Mattel action figure brand manager's father-in-law is a higher up with Big Lots.

They have? That's nuts!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I took a pic of Cyborg Supes with my phone. It's not great quality, but you get the idea of what it looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cyborg.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	15834  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Big Lots here had everyone except Cyborg.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ok, I'm not a huge DC fan or collector...

But that said, I definatly have to get DC "Legends" Series II for the BAF Gorilla Grodd that was revealed at WWC today. The old DC direct one wasn't really very cool looking. Shame there's no Flash in the assortment to go with him.

http://wizarduniverse.com/_images_/0...ith%20toys.jpg

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi.../005545823.cfm