Page 46 of 144 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
    Nice score! Haven't been looking much lately... but I'll keep an eye out for that one.

A friend got me a Two-Face and Batgirl. Don't have them in hand yet. I told him to pass on Bane and the latest Bats repaint.

BTW, the Mattel Store has the Wizard World Man-Bat figure. Anyone know if the regular one is coming soon? I'd like a Man-Bat, and will get this one if the other isn't likely to come out (and I figure if it's not within the next two waves, it's a long shot). However, he costs more, and he's not comic accurate at all. Cool package, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Brown Man-Bat isn't planned for release anytime soon, I believe the Four Horsemen have mentioned he's not cancelled but due to Mattel getting the Master license they're going in a different direction right now. I think Clayface, Catwoman, Tech-suit Mr. Freeze (repaint) and Grey/Black Batman (repaint) are supposed to be the last DCSH wave.

They're looking at ways to get brown Man-Bat out though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I would hope that they get them out. Clayface and Man bat are on the back of Dent's box. Let me know if you want me to post a pic
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hmmm. So do I get an albino Man-Bat for twice retail, or hope I can get the proper caramel-colored Man-Bat at retail?

I hate Mattel for screwing up these Batman figures. Who gives a rat's *** about stupid "Kal-El, King of Made-Up Kryptonian" garbage when there are Two-Face figures to be had?

I want a frigging Ventriloquist sculpted by the Four Horsemen. And Clayface III, and Black Mask, and Anarky, and Ragman, and Harvey Bullock.... Heck, everything DC that isn't Batman-related kinda sucks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Who gives a rat's *** about stupid "Kal-El, King of Made-Up Kryptonian" garbage when there are Two-Face figures to be had?Heck, everything DC that isn't Batman-related kinda sucks.
    I'm driving to California and kicking you in the nuts.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I was referring to the actual Kal-El figure, which is total made-up nonsense just like the weird black suit, not Superman himself.

Though Batman still dominates.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was referring to the actual Kal-El figure, which is total made-up nonsense just like the weird black suit, not Superman himself.

Though Batman still dominates.
    The black suit Supes is a good figure too...although the DC Direct version (like all the others) is way better.

It's cool though...Bats is good yes, but we know who to call on when its time to save the world.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

And we know who was entrusted with the only piece of Kryptonite on Earth, too.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And we know who was entrusted with the only piece of Kryptonite on Earth, too.
    And we know that without it, he would never stand a chance.