Page 47 of 144 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
    Personal preferences aside, Batman is one of the very, very few mortals who could put up a decent fight with Supes even sans Kryptonite. Brains vs brawn. Now, the first hit Clark lands is the end of the fight, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Personal preferences aside, Batman is one of the very, very few mortals who could put up a decent fight with Supes even sans Kryptonite. Brains vs brawn. Now, the first hit Clark lands is the end of the fight, though.
    Sounds like something Joss Whedon should write.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

No, because Whedon should have his tongue removed and his hands chopped off, so that no one ever has to hear his stories again. Further, he should never be allowed within ten miles of a typewriter or computer just on the off chance he might learn to type with his toes. He needs to go right back into the Massengill box he came from.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

All this because you sat through a Serenity Comic-con panel, didn't know what they were talking about and assumed he should kiss the butts of people who didn't know anything about it?
    DOMINATE!

Not entirely, though his attitude didn't help. I'll go on record as saying Buffy sucked more than any TV show I've ever seen, and I was unimpressed with Astonishing X-Men. His approach is far too teenybopper soap-operaish for my tastes.

Yeah, I hate Buffy. You can all get mad at me now. Everyone else I say that to seems to.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Batman held his own against Supes in The Dark Knight Returns, and Bats was a fat old guy by then who was faking his own death.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Batman held his own against Supes in The Dark Knight Returns, and Bats was a fat old guy by then who was faking his own death.
    It matters not!!

Superman=earth's greatest hero

Batman=the dark knight, detective
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

If this is in the wrong thread, I apologize.

Anyone collect the Women of the DC Universe Adam Hughes busts? I know they're not figures, but I didn't see another category for it.

I picked up Zatanna and Batgirl over the weekend, was unpleasantly surprised to see how much the Wonder Woman and Poison Ivy busts are going for now.

But as to the two I do have, I'm really impressed with the quality of the sculpt. Zatanna is a little googly-eyed, but looking at the sculpt from the right angle, you can't really tell. Batgirl is incredible. Looks like Hughes based his drawing on the Dina Meyer Batgirl from Birds of Prey, and it is a VERY nice sculpt.

Now I just have to hope I trip over a Wonder Woman minibust in a pawnshop someday.

why would Supes and Bats wanna fight anyway? They should be buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    why would Supes and Bats wanna fight anyway? They should be buddies.
    To sell comics.
    DOMINATE!