Page 49 of 144 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    This isn't figure or toy related but I thought folks like J&H might like to know that the $1 bins at Target have Superman stuff now. I bought a Supes notepad and a pack of ballpoint pens from there today.
    I'm wearin' my $1 Superman tattoos right now! They have some Batman stuff also, for those so inclined.

I got an e-mail from BBTS that said my new DC wave set of 6 Batman figs were instock and ready for me. I won't see them for several weeks until I go home for the holidays, but i am anxious to see them. BBTS has pics up now of them in packaging: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...ail&picture=in

I'm REALLY liking the look of that gray Batman. Standard Batman figure with batarangs and gadets. lookin' good!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I wish someone could make a nice Bruce Wayne figure, without any sort of stupid transforming action.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Did anyone get any of the Superman Doomsday animated figures? I'm assuming they're out already? I guess I'll find out at the comic book store tomorrow. The only one I really want is the robot which comes with Luthor.

What the hell is with that Bruce Wayne figure's bright blue armor? COME ON!!! That sh** should stay in their The Batman line of kiddie moron crap.

Anybody seen the TRU 2pack? I forgot to mention this when I saw it last week: boxed set of DCSH Batman & Tim Drake Robin posed on a rooftop, they're weathered more and Bats has actual articulated hands instead of those unusable hamhocks they normally give him.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Did anyone get any of the Superman Doomsday animated figures? I'm assuming they're out already? I guess I'll find out at the comic book store tomorrow. The only one I really want is the robot which comes with Luthor.
    They're shipping to comic stores this Wednesday, according to Diamond.

Superman vs Doomsday Doomsday Action Figure $7.99
    Superman vs Doomsday Lex Luthor & Robot 2-Pack Action Figure $7.99
    Superman vs Doomsday Solar Suit Superman Action Figure $7.99
    Superman vs Doomsday Superman Action Figure $7.99

Cool, thanks for the info Beast!

I found and bought DCSH Clayface from Target this morning...they also had Nightwing and Joker but I passed on those.

There are 2 that I want from that line:

Solar Suit Supes
    Doomsday
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    They're shipping to comic stores this Wednesday, according to Diamond.

Superman vs Doomsday Doomsday Action Figure $7.99
    Superman vs Doomsday Lex Luthor & Robot 2-Pack Action Figure $7.99
    Superman vs Doomsday Solar Suit Superman Action Figure $7.99
    Superman vs Doomsday Superman Action Figure $7.99
    Got any Pictures?

If anyone sees a single card Zatanna, would you please drop me a line?

That and the Fire and Ice pack should be it for my JLU collection, if they even release the Fire and Ice pack with all the pegwarmers out there.