Page 50 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    If anyone sees a single card Zatanna, would you please drop me a line?

That and the Fire and Ice pack should be it for my JLU collection, if they even release the Fire and Ice pack with all the pegwarmers out there.
    No problem, orion, I'll help you look for the single carded Zatanna. She can't hold the cane anyways and I already have her from the ultra pegwarmer 3 pack that she's in. Fire and Ice are still due by year's end btw.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Got any Pictures?
    Solar Suit Supes

Doomsday

Lex and Robot

Superman
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I bought that Lex and Robot today. The figures come with Supes insignia stands, this particular set has 2 of them. Surprisingly, the robot has ball joint articulation in the torso joint.

Even though Jets&Heels always says "you can never have enough Superman figures", I passed on the other 3 as I already own 2 of the JLU Doomsday (regular and lava) and I think I'll just try to customize my own Solar Suit Supes from some of the many JLU Supermen that I have.

Also, Heels, at WM this morning I found 3 different Superman mini lunch boxes in the Christmas section. they were about $2.97 each - I bought one and can provide a pic if you like. Just thought it was something you might be interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Also, Heels, at WM this morning I found 3 different Superman mini lunch boxes in the Christmas section. they were about $2.97 each - I bought one and can provide a pic if you like. Just thought it was something you might be interested in.
    Cool, yeah I would like to see it.

I am going to be making a few stops tomorrow afternoon after I watch the Jets game...I will check for those..thanks again for the heads up.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

It's not the greatest pic but here you go, Heels. At least you have some idea of what they look like Walmart Superman mini lunch boxes

Awesome, thanks for the pic.

Nice hand too.

For those of you eagerly waiting for the upcoming DC Universe Classics line, a list for Series 3-5 showed up at some online retailers. While Mattel has claimed it's an early list and they won't confirm or deny any of the figures listed, it does give an idea of some of the figures they may have planned for next year.
    Scott Neitlich (aka "Toyguru") reports on another batch of questions & answers from Mattel for us.

TNI: Some retailers have started taking pre-orders for the following waves of DC Universe Classics:

Series 3-
    M5704 BATMAN 2
    M5705 ATOM
    M5706 ROBIN
    M5707 BEAST BOY
    M5708 DEATHSTROKE

Series 4-
    M5709 WONDER WOMAN
    M5710 GREEN LANTERN
    M5711 SINESTRO
    M5712 NIGHTWING
    M5713 ARES

Series 5-
    M5714 SUPERMAN 2
    M5715 MR. MIRACLE
    M5716 HAWKMAN
    M5717 SHAZAM
    M5718 CHARAXES

Can you confirm if these line-ups are accurate?

Mattel: We can tell you as a fact that not a single one of these waves is correct. This is an early early list (one of many actually) that was posted by one of our online retailers. Because it is not correct, we have asked for it to be taken down. Waves will only be confirmed when an official announcement comes from Mattel.
    http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=11953

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Thanks. I might pick up some batman figs and wonder woman figs.

I don't think DCD did a very good job with the animated look, but I haven't seen the movie yet.

I bet this new Mattel line doesn't make it to wave 4 there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

DC Universe Classics Wave 3 (Due May '08) has been announced. No pictures yet.

Nightwing, Robin (Tim Drake), Sinestro, Deathstroke, and Hal Jordan!!

The Build-A-Figure from Series 3 is Solomon Grundy.

Pictures of the series are in the December 12th issue of Toyfare.