Page 51 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Mattel shouldn't have announced it, I was thinking about buying the Nightwing rerelease that's packed with Clayface and Catwoman (assuming I had ever found the wave).

Definitely hoping they're both new sculpts, although they would even be fine with modification - though the Nightwing headsculpt that was on the blue/yellow version was better. Wonder what the variants will be, maybe Stewart as Green Lantern and Grayson as Robin?

Here's hoping it goes: wave 4 - Wonder Woman, wave 5 - Martian Manhunter, wave 6 - the Flash. Though, that would mean Flash wouldn't be out until 2009. >_<
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Holy crap! Aside from Deathstroke (who still looks cool, even if I don't much care for him), that may be THE strongest single wave of superhero figures ever.

Hasbro could take an idea from these guys. A mostly strong wave with an X3 figure that people may or may not want, and some uber-lame character like Yellowjacket is miles behind "the two biggest supporting characters from Batman, the two biggest characters in Green Lantern, and the only semi-cool character involved in Teen Titans who didn't start life as a Batman sidekick--and put them together to make Solomon Grundy"! That is, seriously, the strongest wave I've ever heard of.

Good job, Mattel. If the figures look half as good as the previews, I'm hooked. And I'm not even losing money, since I gave up on Marvel Legends.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I only have a small collection of DCSH but I definitely want Hal!

Looking forward to Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal I hope), Shazam (been waiting for this quite a while now), & Hawkman. If the list pans out.

I hope to find Steel, Blue supergirl & Batgirl from the two pack someday & I hope they put out Green Arrow & Powergirl real quick as well.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I really want to buy these figures but dont want to back track to the DC superheroes and probably cant afford another line anyway.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Found the whole set of the new Batman figures last week. Very good and I'm digging this batman figure. not the bruce wayne to batman figure mind you, but the Batman figure.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The Bruce figure looks decent with all the armor removed, it's good to see even the belt comes off, I may buy it as a "training" Bruce, Mr. Crawford reviewed him and Clayface so you can see the pics there.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101507a.htm
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Spotted the newest wave of The Batman 7" ultra figures (or whatever they're called), but only the ugliest Batman and the boxed Robin with less articulation. WM, naturally. I want to find the other figures in the wave, but so far, nothing - Bane is one of 'em, a regular Bats is supposedly the other (he's buried under a bunch of junk armor). Anybody seen any more of these?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw Bruce Wayne and Nightwing DCSH today, nice figures but I really don't want to start another line.

Finally saw a single card Zatanna at TRU, could have used my McD's TRU bucks on it but the power went out and the lines at the register were stupid long. DOH!

Also saw the Starman-Flash-Dr. Fate 3 pack and a Justice Lords 3-pack I hadn't seen before. Still no Fire-Ice pack. And if Mr. Miracle is part of a 3-pack, guess I'm looking for that one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    Saw Bruce Wayne and Nightwing DCSH today, nice figures but I really don't want to start another line.

Finally saw a single card Zatanna at TRU, could have used my McD's TRU bucks on it but the power went out and the lines at the register were stupid long. DOH!

Also saw the Starman-Flash-Dr. Fate 3 pack and a Justice Lords 3-pack I hadn't seen before. Still no Fire-Ice pack. And if Mr. Miracle is part of a 3-pack, guess I'm looking for that one as well.
    Yes, Mr. Miracle will come in a pack with Darkseid and Orion. However, that one and Fire/Ice have not been found yet seemingly.

Crunchynug and Darkagent in the LA finds thread reported seeing the same 2 packs you saw. The Justice Lords one (Hawkgirl, Bats, Supes) was a TRU exclusive last year.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion