Page 54 of 144 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    I'm piping in late in the game, I know - but I have yet to see a DCSH Red Tornado, sure I'll find one eventually. (I originally thought it was supposed to be a Mr. Miracle)

But I DID find a Mr. Miracle JLU 3-pack, so the Big Barda-Mr. Miracle team is back together again! Now to find a Fire & Ice pack.

I had a great day finding Mattel DC animated figures as I scored an Ice/Fire/GL from Target as well as THE Green Lantern and THE Hawkman (The Batman Shadowtek) from Mervyn's.

Mervyn's also had the DC Fighting Figures (DC Attacktix) and some of the sets looked pretty good though at $8.99 there, I'll wait for TRU and save a dollar. I'll bet Jets&Heels will want the Superman/Darkseid set.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Mervyn's also had the DC Fighting Figures (DC Attacktix) and some of the sets looked pretty good though at $8.99 there, I'll wait for TRU and save a dollar. I'll bet Jets&Heels will want the Superman/Darkseid set.
    Yeah, I definately want the Supes/Darkseid. Is target going to have these? I ask because the closest TRU to me is over an hour away.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I saw DCSH '60s Batman and Penguin at Target on Friday. The new packaging looks better but kinda seems "empty" too. At $10, I decided I didn't need either - Bats was close, but 1 had horrible paint damage and the other had perfect paint but another Mattel screwed-up pin-hinge.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Bats was close, but 1 had horrible paint damage and the other had perfect paint but another Mattel screwed-up pin-hinge.
    Yeah, the paint's been getting bum reviews all over. I picked up the 60's Batman on Tuesday, and I really, really like it. Great sculpt and paint scheme.

Is it just me, or are these DC Heroes really hard to find? I always see the heroes (Batman, Supes) but never the villains. Scalpers, I suppose -- or the figures are just selling very well.

My guess is scalpers plus low shipping at this point.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    My guess is scalpers plus low shipping at this point.
    Yeah, Wal-Mart opted not to carry the line at all after all.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDubya View Post
    Is it just me, or are these DC Heroes really hard to find? I always see the heroes (Batman, Supes) but never the villains.
    You aren't kidding, finding the villain figures has been a real hassle for me. I was able to get the brainiac robot, lex in armor, but not the Darkseid. I looked forever for that one, never to see it. Luckily JMG hooked me up with one.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    You aren't kidding, finding the villain figures has been a real hassle for me. I was able to get the brainiac robot, lex in armor, but not the Darkseid. I looked forever for that one, never to see it. Luckily JMG hooked me up with one.
    Lex and Braniac are the only two I have gotten as well; saw Mongul and Parasite, but passed. Wanted a Darkseid bad. Watching eBay for a loose one...

The Catwoman, BTW, was a sweet figure, as was Killer Croc. Might have to track those down as well. Can't wait to see if we get Mr. Miracle, Green Arrow, Shazam and Dr. Fate.

Oh shoot, I forgot about Mongul. I got him too.