Page 55 of 144 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    I still need a bunch of figures as well. I never found a Two-Face and still need a Blue Supergirl, Batgirl, and Mr. Freeze. I never got a Scarecrow either.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Personally, I'm still needing:

Killer Croc (MOMC - x1)
    Two-Face x1
    Batgirl x1
    Batman/Batgirl 2-pack x1
    Knight Shadow Batman x2
    Clayface x2
    Catwoman x2
    Joker (Giant Hammer) x2
    Bruce-to-Batman x2
    Batman (Grey) x2
    Black suit Superman x1

And any of DCUC series 1, haven't seen them at all. Man...that's alot, someone shoot me. >_<
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

How the **** does Mattel stay in business, much less as #1 toymaker in the world? They can't even get Wal-mart to carry their DC line when they carry tons of the Marvel Legends line!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    How the **** does Mattel stay in business, much less as #1 toymaker in the world? They can't even get Wal-mart to carry their DC line when they carry tons of the Marvel Legends line!
    Barbie and Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hot Wheels!

Picked up the Demon at Target yesterday. Very cool figure but the paint app was sloppy.

It ain't Batman, I think Bran hit in on the head with "Hot Wheels", as well as your claim of Barbie.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Personally, I'm still needing:

Killer Croc (MOMC - x1)
    Two-Face x1
    Batgirl x1
    Batman/Batgirl 2-pack x1
    Knight Shadow Batman x2
    Clayface x2
    Catwoman x2
    Joker (Giant Hammer) x2
    Bruce-to-Batman x2
    Batman (Grey) x2
    Black suit Superman x1

And any of DCUC series 1, haven't seen them at all. Man...that's alot, someone shoot me. >_<
    Glad I'm not the only one missing these, that's what happens when you release the first & 2nd waves waaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooo muccccccccccch.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Big Lots here in town used to have a few black suit supes. I would recommend checking those if you have one nearby.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

If anyone is thinking about picking up any of the Fighting Figures, please do reconsider! They have some articulation but it's all geared up the play feature for that particular figure. The paint jobs can be quite shoddy - my Darkseid was okay but Supes wasn't.

For $8, I'm sure you could find much better uses for your money. The characters that are holding guns look really ridiculous as they made the guns exaggerated just like Attacktix.