Page 59 of 144 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
    There's pics from Mattel up now at both Fwoosh and Action Figs.

Have to say, everything looks great. Even if I'm not huge on DC figures.

http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=3000

http://www.thefwoosh.com/index.php?o...=911&Itemid=93
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Everything does look great. Those New Gods figures are Kirby-licious!

I can't see the Fwoosh pics because I'm not a member there but I happen to think that our very own Steve takes better photos than any of the other sites. His close ups are much better and seem to have better lighting.

Anyhow, I'll still be very, very selective about which DCUC figures I buy - Bats Beyond is a definite buy but a teenage Terry McGinnis shouldn't be that muscular. For the animated line, I'm buying everything!

Steve didn't take as many pics. And missed some of the lines.

But I agree, some of his pics are really good.

I just hope that Titans are represented in the 3 3/4" line.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Bats Beyond is a definite buy but a teenage Terry McGinnis shouldn't be that muscular. For the animated line, I'm buying everything!
    That'd be the Batman Beyond from the comics where he's actually been shown a little later on than as seen in the series and is that muscular. For the animated version, your best bet is going to be the JLU line, if they ever manage to get around to him.

I remember reading somewhere that the new Dark Knight line was also going to be released in a 3 3/4 scale. does anyone know if this is true, or is it just a pipe dream. I think I read it in Toyfare magazine.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that the new Dark Knight line was also going to be released in a 3 3/4 scale. does anyone know if this is true, or is it just a pipe dream. I think I read it in Toyfare magazine.
    the action figure line for kids is going to be that size (like the BB line) but the collector oriented line is gonna be 6''.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    That'd be the Batman Beyond from the comics where he's actually been shown a little later on than as seen in the series and is that muscular. For the animated version, your best bet is going to be the JLU line, if they ever manage to get around to him.
    Now that you mention it, I do remember Terry being bulkier in his JLU appearance in the "Epilogue" episode.

You know, I've been thinkin' - we know that Anthony Michael Hall is in Dark Knight, we all know that his part is being kept secret, and we've all heard the rumors that he's playing Riddler. What if - and this may just be a shot in the dark here - what if he's the guy under the mask of the Joker Goon character, and on top of that what if that character is actually Edward Nigma? What if he's an acolyte of the Joker in this film who's intended to break out on his own as Riddler in the possible sequel? I think that could be kind of cool!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    You know, I've been thinkin' - we know that Anthony Michael Hall is in Dark Knight, we all know that his part is being kept secret, and we've all heard the rumors that he's playing Riddler. What if - and this may just be a shot in the dark here - what if he's the guy under the mask of the Joker Goon character, and on top of that what if that character is actually Edward Nigma? What if he's an acolyte of the Joker in this film who's intended to break out on his own as Riddler in the possible sequel? I think that could be kind of cool!
    That sounds like a pretty solid idea Roo. I don't know if that would work though as I would think that (from viewing the prologue) the Joker really doesn't deal well with his cohorts. I'm kinda hoping that there will be multiple goons too, just for variety's sake.

I scored a Red and Blue Superman off e-bay for 10 each, which I was pretty pumped about. In my area, only Targets and TRU really carry DCU and TRU actually got more cases of wave 1!

All I need is Harley Quinn and i'll be done till the WM wave.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"