Page 78 of 144 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
    Cool score! I wonder if this by any chance that they might mean that they've reshipped Wave 2? I finished my set long ago, but my brother has long since been missing Aquaman.
    I've been lucky enough to find all of the new 2-packs at TRU this past week - Orion/Lightray, Abin Sur/Hal Jordan, Batgirl/Azrael, and Cyborg Superman/Mongul. I even managed to find an extra set for my Bro.

Wow. The Wonder Woman figure in Infinite Heroes is... horrid. No, that's too kind.

http://www.articulateddiscussion.com....aspx#continue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wonder Woman.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	18881  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Wow. The Wonder Woman figure in Infinite Heroes is... horrid. No, that's too kind.
    At least it's better than the Supergirl and Black Canary figures from that line.

She'd be an awesome figure... in 1980.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    She'd be an awesome figure... in 1980.
    Maybe if your child was blind or something. Yikes.

Dude, WTF?!? This line keeps getting WORSE! Not that I'd know in person, as no store in my area will stock it anymore beyond the first wave that they can't sell for $4 a pop, and nor should they. Shame on Mattel for this line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dude, WTF?!? This line keeps getting WORSE! Not that I'd know in person, as no store in my area will stock it anymore beyond the first wave that they can't sell for $4 a pop, and nor should they. Shame on Mattel for this line.
    I know, I know.

I would happily pick and choose of the ones I like if they didn't suck so bad as a whole. I seriously doubt that we'll see any real improvements next year like they're saying. Even more articulation won't help these abominations. Make mine Marvel.

Make mine DC. Just...for God's sake, make it better! Either that, or just stop making it altogether.

Marvel...DC...what does it matter? Just MAKE MINE AVAILABLE!

Neither company has been capable of doing that.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I almost crapped my pants as I walked into Target on monday evening and found Black Adam for one of my buddies; I also picked up Batwoman and the Lex Luthor 3 pack for him too. They had manhunter and Qwardian, but he passed. This marks the second time since AUGUST that i've actually seen "new" figures that weren't Shazam, Green Lantern, Atom, Prof. Zoom or Adam Strange at retail.

Also, my wal-mart has the DK movie masters for 7.00 each now, marked down. Dunno if this is national or what, but check your local WM stores!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"