Page 79 of 144 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
    "Make Mine Better" - good rallying cry for DC collectors.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

spotted Deathstroke from the regular TDK line today at Kroger of all places; it looked pretty boring and plain, so I put it back.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yeah, seen that figure twice at Target now, you nailed it, plain and boring.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw the TRU exclusive Metropolis set yesterday...the one with Superman, Shazam, Lex, and the other guys in it...it looks like an OK set, and I would not mind having it, but no way in hell I am shelling out $50 for it. No way.

The 3 3/4 Marvel line is looking really good right about now.

That's ok, I have a ton of Superman figures anyway.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

"Make Mine Better" - good rallying cry for DC collectors.
    More often than not, DC Direct kicks arse, especially the Alex Ross stuff.

Kotobukiya also offers some great DC stuff.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Agreed. My Kotobukiya Supes is one of my favorites.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Finally had a somewhat decent find tonight; DCUC Harley. They also had a Blue Supes, Red Supes and Black Manta. I really should have picked up Manta for an opener, but was going to Wal-Mart afterwards and didn't want to spend too much too soon.

Also saw some new 3 3/4" figures including The Question and considered buying him, but the lack of a trenchcoat and overly beefy arms made me reconsider. Definitely looks like the Gordon/SWAT 3-pack is the only thing I'll pick up for that line - and I only picked that up to support the existance of Gordon figures.

[obligatorycomment]Not that I'd be able to find him if he actually were made.[/obligatorycomment]
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    More often than not, DC Direct kicks arse, especially the Alex Ross stuff.
    Yeah, if you don't mind outdated articulation that ruins the lines when used, and steep overpricing, sure.

Suckup. It is good work though.

Basker, that Gordon set is all over the Target stores in my area, you need help there?

I got some Superfriends stuff on clearance at Target for my daughter (who loves Batman). Two Batmen, the Batcopter, the Batplane, Robin, a Robin cycle, Mr Freeze and a freezing chamber, and Joker with some sort of wacky vehicle, all in one set. Surprise, surprise, it's not especially well-made, either. And the disc launcher on both of Batman's vehicles launch the discs at a velocity that seems dangerous for such a kids' toy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

picked up The Dark Knight custom Bruce Wayne Lamborghini/Batmobile toy yestersay with mini Batman and Bruce Wayne figures at TRU. they had it marked down 60% so I caved and grabbed one. i have to say it's not a bad toy and it can sort of work as a possible custom GI JOE or even MASK vehicle. thinking of using the Bruce Wayne figure as perhaps a custom world leader figure for GI JOE and maybe having the vehicle parked over in the back of my motorcade of Joe headquarters....might make it a vehicle for the Matt Tracker figure or something
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks