Page 83 of 144 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Ugh, that's obnoxious. I really hate people sometimes.
    Yeah. It really sucks. Considering every forum was celebrating over it.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It would take too long to wade through 40+ pages, so I'll just ask:
    What was the exact name of the DC line (in the Marvel Legends-style) that came before this current one (from 2005-ish)?
    It was the line that came with the comics and had the super pegwarmers Bane, Scarecrow, & Superman?
    I'd like to grab the Batman from that line since the current one looks like crap.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

"DC Superheroes" was the line. Before that, the line was simply "Batman."
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks. I knew it was something simple like that.

I did a quick search and online stores want retarded amounts for these figures. The pegwarmers start at $20!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Thanks. I knew it was something simple like that.

I did a quick search and online stores want retarded amounts for these figures. The pegwarmers start at $20!
    I actually have an extra one of those figures if you want it. You want this one, right: http://www.toywiz.com/damagebatmandcsuperheroes.html ?

Drop me a PM as I think I have one at home that I was trying to get rid of!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Well... looks like myself and a number of others around the net were fooled by a fake. It's a custom with some photoshopping from an issue of ToyFare that showed previous new figures from the figure line. Really sucks, but maybe Mattel will take the hint and do them.

http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=410
    Ugh, and I knew it too, and held my tongue out of hope. There were no visible joints, the ears were too pointy.

Mattel does have the rights to the movies and tv shows, they COULD do it, they just won't because every decision they've made for the last 4 years has been the wrong one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

picked up Batman, The Joker, Superman, The Spectre and a 3 pack of Bizarro, Supergirl and Wonder Girl from the DC Infinite Heroes line. first time spotting them at Walmart.

My walmart is currently going through a major re-stock / re-organize period so all the toys got shifted around and new merchandise was put out. no new GI JOE or Star Wars as of yet but i can already see where they are planning on putting the new Marvel Fury Files once they are released. can't wait to hit the store on 3/1 and get a few.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Got these guys in just last week. The new crown jewels to my collection; I couldn't be happier with them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roo's Figures 048.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	19196   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roo's Figures 021.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	19197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roo's Figures 023.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	19198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roo's Figures 029.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	19199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roo's Figures 036.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	19200  

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Got these guys in just last week. The new crown jewels to my collection; I couldn't be happier with them!
    those are sweet. was looking to get them but have yet to be able to order as of yet.

so i picked up the Infinite heroes Doctor Fate and the 3 pack of Green Lantern, Green Arrow and Black Canary this morning.

so i get home last night and open the bizarro 3 pack with wondergirl and supergirl and i go to move supergirl's leg and it actually breaks and now hangs limp. the joint was so stiff that it must have snapped. what a joke. i'm thinking of writing to the company and complaining about the price for the figure and the fact that it's already broken.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I've had all kinds of problems with the knee and elbow joints on DC Universe figures lately. I've just gotten used to having to boil them a bit to pop the pins back in place after I've opened them up.

Case in point... I picked up Wonder Woman, Artemis (nice get!), and Ares the other day, and the right knee on Ares wasn't pressed through all the way.

Once fixed though, it's an awesome figure! All three are great really. I can't praise them enough for actually putting out female figures that actually look like women, and don't have battered horse faces.

(I'll put photos up on my blog at some point.)

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    Got these guys in just last week.
    Those are absolutely perfect looking. Really fantastic. (Nice pics also BTW.)