Page 85 of 144 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by neosapian77 View Post
    Where'd you get 'em? Down here in Miami I'm lucky if I find the DC Superheroes line in a retail store like Wal-mart or ToysRus. All those figs are awesome, I wish they'd make a 3 3/4 inch line though
    My bad. Toys-R-Us this time actually. And they do make a 3-3/4 line... well... sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Mattel thought it might encourage cross-dressing and offend certain groups.
    Didn't stop them from making Earring Magic Ken. (And I'm pretty sure Polly Pocket is really a dude.)

Best...action figure...ever!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KillerMoth.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	19277  

Found the Joker DCU for my buddy today. Also spotted Supes (blue suit) from wave 6, but passed as I have plenty of Superman figures from the DC Superheroes line.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Joker?! For DCU Classics??? Please, enlighten.

By the way, has anyone happened to have seen the Wal-Mart wave anywhere?! Not that I didn't know this would happen as soon as I heard there was to be a Wal-Mart exclusive wave, but...I've just gotta have those figures!!! I would appreciate any help anyone hereabouts might be able to provide me in getting hold of these. I'd like to get away with paying retail plus shipping, but am also prepared to sweeten the pot with exclusives items from my job. Isn't there anyone out there that lives near one of those mythical, magical Wal-Marts I'm always hearing about that not only stock their exclusives, but inexplicably manages to keep them in stock?!

JMG, you must mean the Infinite Heroes Joker, right?

Roojay, I've given up all hope on ever seeing any DCUC wave 5 at my local Walmarts. However, for exclusive items from your job, I'll snag any up if somehow I find any!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Joker?! For DCU Classics??? Please, enlighten.

By the way, has anyone happened to have seen the Wal-Mart wave anywhere?! Not that I didn't know this would happen as soon as I heard there was to be a Wal-Mart exclusive wave, but...I've just gotta have those figures!!! I would appreciate any help anyone hereabouts might be able to provide me in getting hold of these. I'd like to get away with paying retail plus shipping, but am also prepared to sweeten the pot with exclusives items from my job. Isn't there anyone out there that lives near one of those mythical, magical Wal-Marts I'm always hearing about that not only stock their exclusives, but inexplicably manages to keep them in stock?!
    what are you looking for ? post a list or even PM me a list and I'll see what I can do. i'm at a Walmart every morning so if I see them I'll pick them up.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

My God... Killer Moth in his Silver Age glory? Wow. Not one I expected. Ever.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    My God... Killer Moth in his Silver Age glory? Wow. Not one I expected. Ever.
    I never in my wildest dreams would have expected to get that guy even from DC Direct! This means there may yet be hope for my Four Horsemen sculpted 'Mazing Man and Denton 2-pack!
    ...Crazy Quilt, at least.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mazing man.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	19309   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crazy_Quilt.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	19310  

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JMG, you must mean the Infinite Heroes Joker, right?

Roojay, I've given up all hope on ever seeing any DCUC wave 5 at my local Walmarts. However, for exclusive items from your job, I'll snag any up if somehow I find any!
    Yeah, that's right. Sorry. It's the little guys.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I never in my wildest dreams would have expected to get that guy even from DC Direct! This means there may yet be hope for my Four Horsemen sculpted 'Mazing Man and Denton 2-pack!
    ...Crazy Quilt, at least.
    Ugh, no dignity for the DC universe there, huh? Then again, we have Infinite Heroes, and there's no dignity in that turkey of a line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.