Page 87 of 144 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
    I had some luck finding Hawkman recently as the local Target had 2 of him, as well as 2 Mr. Miracles. I don't think I'll be having much more luck there, however, as they only had a single peg with the DCUC tag on it and it can only fit 4 figures at a time. There is only one Wal-Mart around here that is carrying DCUC, and they had nothing when I finally got to get over there. What is the point of whining for an exclusive wave if so many of your stores don't carry it?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Man... I've gotta say... as expensive as I know those Hot Toys figures are, they look great. That figure in particular is brilliant. I love the choice of heads, and as with their other figures, the detailing on everything looks perfect.

I'm very jealous. Are you getting Dent also?
    I plan on getting Harvey, but I have to move some figures around financially in order to make that happen. Hopefully, he doesn't sell out before I do.

I'm also really hoping they do Gordon as well!

These things are a nightmare to track down! EE has singles in their new catalog, and the prices aren't that bad. . .I got lucky and scored the entire Hawkman/Shazam wave at Wal-Mart a week ago. They seem to be getting them in regular now in my part of the woods. One of my bosses found the Dr Fate wave. . .which i personally can't wait for!

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

new MM pics!

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php...ost&p=16538389

That Joker looks bada--. I was hoping to see his smaller version, so let's hope it works well when they shrink it down. The pre-Batman bruce looks pretty cool too.

Lastly, it seems that Sonar/Final Battle Batman has been found. Start hunting!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    new MM pics!

That Joker looks bada--. I was hoping to see his smaller version, so let's hope it works well when they shrink it down. The pre-Batman bruce looks pretty cool too.

Lastly, it seems that Sonar/Final Battle Batman has been found. Start hunting!
    Thanks for the same link twice.

But that "captured" Joker looks really decent. I dunno how that will translate to production, it's a pretty fine sculpt, but I expect it'll be better than the first (which I didn't buy).

Harvey 2-Face doesn't quite work for me, the human side seems off, like he's drunk. But it's ok overall, I'm more excited for the coin evidence.

I'm really excited to get Bruce in the nomex survival suit before it gets batmanized. Hopefully they tighten the chest sculpt up a little, and change the deco to better match the film as I thought it wasn't until after that meeting with Gordon that he painted it black.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm really liking Green Arrow & Black Canary, Once I have these two my DC Classics is complete.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

dammit, here you go with another one!

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php...ost&p=16538391

Spotted DCU Hawkman wave and passed on all of them. Just not interested in this line these days.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Spotted DCU Hawkman wave and passed on all of them. Just not interested in this line these days.
    I love the line, but I passed up Hawkman, Shazam! and Killer Moth yesterday at Walmart, because the paint sucked on all of them.

Saw mullet (regular suit version) Superman also, and that figure does nothing for me. I'll buy the black suit version if and when I find a good one, because I want Kalibak.

Oh, and speking of "Collect and Connect" figures, I finally finished Despero and wave 4. It took me forever to find a decent version of the classic Captain Atom, which makes this the only DC Universe series that I've completed.

Ack! I wish I could find the Hawkman wave! Sadly, I can't count on my local WM's for this line which leaves TRU and Target as my best hope but once they get in a case, they'll sell out and not have a restock for weeks upon end.

Ugh, that guy's cloth cape on the MM Bats figure makes me sad because it is SO much better than the plastic lame-o one we got.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.