Page 92 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    If you need help there, let me know - the Kalibak wave has been plentiful in my area so far. I've even found a few of the Atom Smasher wave on shelves several times now (the Flashes, Captain Cold, and Aquaman.) The only one that's been very hard to find at all has been Dr. Impossible. Of course, with my schedule it could take a while before I manage to send any out...
    Thanks for the offer, Roojay! Actually what I really need help looking for is Mass Device set #5.

I would definitely buy a DCUC Shining Knight, were he to be made!

Btw, Mattel has revealed their SDCC exclusives

DCUC Wonder Twins + Gleek (pass)

DCIH Anti Monitor (might want one)

JLU Abin Sur/Sinestro/Hal Jordan (definite buy!)

MOTU He-Ro

Ghostbusters Egon w. Slimer

Buzz Lightyear (want!)

Red Mater w. Mia/Tia

Anyone planning on going to SDCC that might be able to help me in getting The Wonder Twins and maybe He-Ro? Pretty please? I might be able to hook said person up with free passes (I haven't yet registered, but will let you know if I can help out there...)

TDK MM line is getting a trench coat Gordon! Shipping in June!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Since I've got a little extra time today, howzabout a good old-fashioned wish list?

My most wanted for DCUC - in no particular order:

Power Girl
    Hourman (modern; classic would be very nice as well...)
    Liberty Belle
    Sergeant Rock
    Dr. Mid-Nite (original or modern, or both!)
    The Warlord
    Phantom Lady (classic version)
    Black Condor (modern - love this guy's look!)
    Donna Troy as Wonder Girl (Wolfman/Perez era)
    Kendra Saunders Hawkgirl
    Alan Scott
    Jay Garrick
    Martian Manhunter (really no excuse why we don't have him already.)
    Lex Luthor (modern green spandex version)
    Catman
    Nightmaster
    Blue Devil (going to have to insist on both classic and Shadowpact versions)
    Ragman
    Enchantress
    Zauriel (and though she's not high on my list, it wouldn't be right to leave out Shadowpact member Nightshade; also, would it be to much to ask that they do Detective Chimp as a pack-in?)
    Classic Robin (to go with my Classic Kid-Flash)
    Huntress (modern)
    Animal Man
    Classic Adam Strange
    Captain Comet (either classic or modern)
    Geo-Force
    Jonah Hex
    any and all Legionnaires! (either classic or Zero Hour versions)

...and Collect-And-Connect:

Validus
    Gog
    Anti-Monitor
    Darkseid (the old one is looking a bit tiny now)
    Onimar Synn

...and here're a few that I'd be stoked to see, but that I think are still long shots even post-Killer Moth:

all of the creature Commandos - Taylor, Shrieve, Velcro, Medusa and Lt. Hunter
    GI Robot (now an official member of the above group)
    Crazy Quilt
    Jennifer Morgan (The Warlord's daughter, whom I've always thought was super hot!)
    Classic Jericho
    Lady Quark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	page7_1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	19992  

I'd love a Validus BAF as well but I don't know if they'd be able to make him large enough.

Great call on the Kendra Saunders Hawkgirl as I'd rather have that than the Shiera Hawkgirl that we're getting.

Personally, I'd love any Kingdom Come character and any Green Lantern, especially Salaak and Kilowog.

That reminds me that I forgot to include Kilowog as one of my BAF choices, and since you mention the GL Corps - Soranik Natu, Vath Sarn, Isamot Kol, and new Ion: Sodam Yat. Plus, Salaak.

I just want all of Batman's rogues. Preferably the lesser known or goofier ones: Ventriloquist, King Tut, Louie the Lilac, Egghead, Nick Scratch, Anarky, Clayfaces 1-4 (1 preferably #1 in "Super Clayface" form), Bane's goons. And the old (1980s-1990s) GL Corps, especially Gnort and Ch'p.

Of course, we're more likely to get more postmodern Watchmen wannabe Batman crap like Damien or the Black Glove Society instead.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I just want all of Batman's rogues. Preferably the lesser known or goofier ones: Ventriloquist, King Tut, Louie the Lilac, Egghead, Nick Scratch, Anarky, Clayfaces 1-4 (1 preferably #1 in "Super Clayface" form), Bane's goons. And the old (1980s-1990s) GL Corps, especially Gnort and Ch'p.
    Unfortunately, Louie the Lilac and Egghead have never appeared in comics (in continuity at least) and King Tut is only just now getting a comic version which looks to be very little like the 60s television version of the character where these three originated. It would be great to get them someday, though, maybe if Mattel ever gets the license to the Adam West Batman show as an extension for the Movie Masters line!

Of course, we're more likely to get more postmodern Watchmen wannabe Batman crap like Damien or the Black Glove Society instead.
    Sounds like you have as much hatred for the travesty Grant Morrison has recently thrust upon The Bat as I do...

I got DCUC Blue Beetle today. Now I'm just one piece short of completing Atom Smasher.

Would anyone have C&C pieces they'd like to trade by any chance? I'm short 2 pieces on Kalibak and have a few Despero pieces to trade.

Which pieces of Kalibak do you need? I may have one or two extra pieces that I'd be willing to give up for free (I'm already caught up on everything else so a trade would not be necessary.) I also have an extra Atom Smasher leg - whichever one comes with Booster.

Went ahead and ordered from BBTS the last few figures I needed to complete Atom Smasher - Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and Big Barda, along with the modern Booster variant. Blue Beetle is an easy favorite (only more articulation would have improved him for me) but I'm also extremely happy with both Boosters and Barda, and Atom Smasher is totally cool! I suppose now that I'm finally caught up (minus the mythical Wal-Mart wave - Grrrrrrr...) I'm guessing the Giganta wave started showing up in stores yesterday! It always seems to happen that way (I'm kidding here - they are probably not out yet.)