Page 97 of 144 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Well, with eBay prices in the $40 to $130 range for individual figures from this wave, and only about 40 or so auctions total at present, I'd say yes...these were really that scarce.
    Didn't see any of that wave up in Canuckville, was really looking forward to Atom & Ridler. I hope this is not the case with Power Girl & Beast Boy. Stupid Mattel.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Target has the 3 packs of the DC Universe figures on clearance. I picked up the set with Superman, Supergirl, and Wonder Girl for $11.88.

I am happy with this set, because not only do I get a Supes (which for some reason unknown to me I passed on the single carded version) and a Supergirl. The Wonder Girl is just an added bonus.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Just got this e-mail from BBTS regarding my MM figures:

Hi - Mattel has just informed us that the remaining new figures in the Dark Knight Movie Masters line are going to be Mattycollector.com exclusives, and that they cannot fill our order. We are very sorry for the problem on this item. We will need to cancel all orders in our system and remove the item from our site. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks
    www.bigbadtoystore.com
    So, the average price for MC.com figures are what, 16-20? They better add in some more accessories or make these two packs or something cos these things were a tad pricey at 11-12 bucks. And that doesn't include S&H too.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

It seems to little ol' me that Mattel is basically completely incompetent at distribution now. Great business plan, morons.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It seems to little ol' me that Mattel is basically completely incompetent at distribution now. Great business plan, morons.
    Now? I thought they've been like that for ages.
    At least as far back as the 2000's Masters of the Universe line.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

True, but sending this line to the boneyard is one more indication.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just hope that the production numbers for the Matty MM's are higher than those of the MOTU figures.

Mattel may as well just stop selling product to the public and sell directly to scalpers only.

So did the Alex Luthor/ Ultraman 2-pack go on sale and sell out while I was camping over the weekend or what? Availability on the website says they're "currently unavailable" where they used to say "coming soon" just a few days ago.

I think Ultraman/Luthor was on sale a week or two again. Like the Mer-Man release, they split it into 2 separate shipments and sale dates.

Your next chance will be tomorrow, July 1 at 9 am Pacific!