Page 99 of 144 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
    Chux, you are right..that set isn't very good. Honestly though, I got it only for Superman and Supergirl.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

And so.... DCUC wave 6 turns up at a local "grocery convenience" store, and though they had one of everything out (including both versions of Superman and Dr. Impossible), I practiced a little self control and only picked up Hawkman.

All good things come to those that wait.
    plasticfetish.net

As it turns out, when I was at my local Fred Meyer the other day, it wasn't a fluke that they had DCUC wave 6 figures. I visited another store today, and saw a bunch more of them up high on the top shelf. Also, when I only had to pay $7.99 for a Killer Moth figure, it wasn't a fluke as they've got a sale going on.

Anyone in the area that's looking... might want to give Fred Meyer a try.
    plasticfetish.net

12'' Zod figure. http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=600&start=0

Should make J&H happy!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    12'' Zod figure. http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=600&start=0

Should make J&H happy!
    Thanks for the pic!! I really like the look of this figure....Every Superman fan needs a Zod figure!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

That General Zod looks great! Its about time that he got his own figure!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got DCUC Killer Moth for only $7 from an SDCC dealer so now I've completed Kalibak.

I also got the JLU GL set from Mattel's horribly designed SDCC queue. I think next year I'll just order from Matty.

Anybody see any new Legion of Superheroes stuff at SDCC?

Any news about upcoming 3 3/4 figures, or the future of the line?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I bought the latest JLU box sets today - the heroes set with Supergirl, Mr. Terrific, Hourman and the villains set with Gentleman Ghost, Psycho Pirate, Devil Ray, Tala, Dr. Polaris.

The Brave and the Bold Action League Bat-sub didn't look that bad but I was hoping someone else might take the plunge on it so I can know if it's worth it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Anybody see any new Legion of Superheroes stuff at SDCC?

Any news about upcoming 3 3/4 figures, or the future of the line?
    I'll have to get back to you about LOSH.

There are going to be more Infinite Heroes. Exactly what, I'll have to get back to you on as well.

Thanks Figrin. You were there at SDCC so you'd know.

The Infinite Heroes 3-packs have dropped in price at Target down to below $5 at clearance.
    Been thinking about picking up a few of at least the JLA characters like the Hawkman pk., Superman with Supergirl, and Green Lantern etc. maybe the Lex Luthor pk.

I think DC would do ok with some LOSH 3 3/4 figures. Start with some Silver age then get into the later costumes.
    I don't know how the general public would like them, but I certainly would.
    You'd think though that with the animated series, and even some of them showing up in Smallville, they would at least do better than some of the obscurities we've been seeing. They are way out in left field with some of their picks, which I can understand a little with some of the 3-pks. but not the single figures.

Too bad DC doesn't tap into the fan base a little more to find out just what people want. I think they're sort of out of touch. I mean where do you go to even talk to someone at DC?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"