Page 100 of 144 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1431
    Blue2th, Mattel does do Q&A's with various sites so that's one way that ideas can be run across them.

Looking at photos of the DCIH display at SDCC, I see Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, Red Arrow, Animal Man, Grodd, Major Force, Psycho Pirate, Luthor in a suit, Barry Allen, Firestorm, Maxwell Lord (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Blue2th, Mattel does do Q&A's with various sites so that's one way that ideas can be run across them.

Looking at photos of the DCIH display at SDCC, I see Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, Red Arrow, Animal Man, Grodd, Major Force, Psycho Pirate, Luthor in a suit, Barry Allen, Firestorm, Maxwell Lord (I think)
    Cool I'll look for that. Any suggestions?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

You can join up at Action Figure Insider (there's quite a lot of DCIH and JLU collectors there) or at Fwoosh.

Apparently, the WM DCUC 5 pack (Supes, Bats, Luthor, Catwoman, Two Face) has been spotted.

Good thing I passed up the Supes/Brainiac 2 pack at TRU yesterday. I thought about buying it and then repainting Supes' eyes to remove the heat vision but didn't have confidence that I could paint eyes that small. Assuming I find the WM pack, I won't have to go to that trouble just to have what should be the ultimate Superman figure in the line.

I don't know...given Wal-Mart's past track record with exclusives, I'd say you have a better chance of winning last week's lottery than finding that one on the shelves! Good luck, my friend!

Well, I did see a Riddler and an Amazo so there's a slim chance!

It's a shame that what looks to be the definitive Superman in the line is in this set.

Speaking of the Super family, I felt compelled to do some custom mods on the JLU Supergirl from the Legends of the League boxed set as she looked really awful.

Here's what Mattel is trying to give us

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...r/IMG_3166.jpg

Here is Kara after a bit of sanding and repainting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3222.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	21106  

Well, Entertainment Earth has listings for individual releases of the Batman and Superman figures that are supposed to be in that set.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=MTR5774
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=MTR5772
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Matty's Facebook site has put up "haha you'll never find 'em" photos of Wave 10.

I won't bother to provide a link

I'm kicking myself for passing up a DCUC Green Lantern last week as I could've customized it into a Blue, Yellow, Orange or Red Hal. Oh well...

I picked up another JLU Legends of the League set for custom fodder (going to make a GL Arisia from Supergirl's skirt plus JLU Ice, among other things).

I like the Brave and the Bold Action League line quite a bit! So far I've picked up Bats/Red Tornado and Blue Beetle/Plastic Man. To me, the show designs translate well into these size of pvc figures.

Just thought I'd share:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roo's Figures 096.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	21195   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roo's Figures 097.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	21196