Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1431
    Nice work Roojay!

I've also been thinking about buying one of those super pegwarming Ocean Aquaman figures to make a Black Lantern Aquaman or even a Black Lantern Firestorm from equally as pegwarming Firestorm but I don't know how to disfigure the faces so that they look like Black Lanterns.

Release date for the mattycollector.com exclusive dark Knight figures:

September 15: Bank Robber Joker
    October 15: Proto-suit Bruce
    November 15: Harvey Dent
    December 15: Jail Cell Joker
    January 15: Arkham Asylum Scarecrow
    February 15: Final Battle Batman
    March 15: Two-Face

No idea how much they'll go for. Hopefully not too much as i'd love to finish off this line. I stilll wish we would've gotten a damned Gordon.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Release date for the mattycollector.com exclusive dark Knight figures:

September 15: Bank Robber Joker
    October 15: Proto-suit Bruce
    November 15: Harvey Dent
    December 15: Jail Cell Joker
    January 15: Arkham Asylum Scarecrow
    February 15: Final Battle Batman
    March 15: Two-Face

No idea how much they'll go for. Hopefully not too much as i'd love to finish off this line. I stilll wish we would've gotten a damned Gordon.
    I think I've heard $20 but don't quote me on that.

I ordered the JLU Marvel Family set Monday morning and received them today!

Mattel may not do a lot of things right but the orders on Mattycollector sure ship out quickly. Sure it helps that they're only traveling from Ontario, California to Los Angeles, CA in my case but their order processing is much quicker than HTS's. As for their packing, not so great. 2 crumpled up pieces of brown paper were the only packing materials in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Nice work Roojay!
    Thanks! I ended up with the extra Cap thinking my brother didn't already have him (he did) but I figured the classic Captain Atom would be a quick and easy custom. With Blue Beetle and the upcoming Question, I figure I'll now only be a Peacemaker, Nightshade, and Judo Master from a complete set of classic Charlton heroes! Maybe I should include Son of Vulcan as well - love that guy! (I understand there are ownership issues with Peter Cannon, no? Of course, I could always go the custom route there also...)

I've also been thinking about buying one of those super pegwarming Ocean Aquaman figures to make a Black Lantern Aquaman or even a Black Lantern Firestorm from equally as pegwarming Firestorm but I don't know how to disfigure the faces so that they look like Black Lanterns.
    I'd offer tips, but I generally tend to shy away from customs that I have not the patience for - Black Lanterns certainly qualify there.

Mattel may not do a lot of things right but the orders on Mattycollector sure ship out quickly. Sure it helps that they're only traveling from Ontario, California to Los Angeles, CA in my case but their order processing is much quicker than HTS's. As for their packing, not so great. 2 crumpled up pieces of brown paper were the only packing materials in the box.
    Agreed! My Ghostbusters Egon arrived within three business days of placing the order! Same with the last two DCUC two-packs offered. Also agree that the lack of any major packing protection does seem a bit scary, but I have yet to receive an item from them with so much as a slight ding.

Wave 9 is starting to hit retail now, mainly at Walmarts which doesn't do most of us much good.

I would've bought the Supes/Brainiac 2 pack already except that I would want to paint regular eyes on Supes and I'm not very confident in my ability to paint such small eyes. JLU figure eyes are tough enough for me and I don't think I could handle anything smaller. Which leaves me with having to hunt down the WM 5 pack if I want the definitive DCUC Supes (don't like the wide stance on the earlier DCSH versions).

Anyone know what the Fear Toxin Batman is worth? i just found one randomly at Wally World and it was on clearance got him for $5, did i get lucky?

Wave 9 is starting to hit retail now, mainly at Walmarts which doesn't do most of us much good.

I would've bought the Supes/Brainiac 2 pack already except that I would want to paint regular eyes on Supes and I'm not very confident in my ability to paint such small eyes. JLU figure eyes are tough enough for me and I don't think I could handle anything smaller. Which leaves me with having to hunt down the WM 5 pack if I want the definitive DCUC Supes (don't like the wide stance on the earlier DCSH versions).
    I have been looking for that 5 pack also with no luck
    I did get lucky today and found some ARF troopers CW @ walmart, so that made up for it !!

I'm assuming that the 3.75 inch line has crashed and burned since my local Meijer's has them clearanced out for $1.00 each.

Not sure which ones they had but I'll probably stop back and pick up the Batman I saw if it's still there tomorrow.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I'm assuming that the 3.75 inch line has crashed and burned since my local Meijer's has them clearanced out for $1.00 each.

Not sure which ones they had but I'll probably stop back and pick up the Batman I saw if it's still there tomorrow.
    If you're talking about DC Infinite Heroes, they should have crashed and burned but Target and Walmart are still carrying them and even getting in new stock.