Page 102 of 144 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1431
    Can anyone help me out with a Power Girl from Wave 10?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

3.75" Power Girl? If so I can probably grab one.

If you mean the DC Universe Power Girl then sorry, haven't seen any yet.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I bought DCUC Black Canary from a comic store today seeing as how my Targets are jam packed with Cyborg and Captain Cold and Walmarts either have no DCUC or just Captain Colds.

She seems a bit too skinny - this is supposed to be one of the top hand to hand combatants in the DC universe that we're talking about and they really didn't do a good job sewing up the fishnet stockings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3456.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	21341  

Yeah, it's pretty weird that all the stores in my area seem to have recently stocked up on wave 6 figures considering how hard each series has been to find, and that series 8 actually started shipping at least a couple months ago now.

Anybody still have the SKU info for wave 5? It's a long shot, but I thought I'd give it a try with the Wal-Mart that just started carrying DCUC, maybe they'll have some backstock at the warehouse that needs purging...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    3.75" Power Girl? If so I can probably grab one.

If you mean the DC Universe Power Girl then sorry, haven't seen any yet.
    Looking for the DC Universe Classics Power Girl. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    Looking for the DC Universe Classics Power Girl. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for her tig ol' bitties and Joker also.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I found the Walmart DCUC 5 pack today. However, some fruit tart had swapped the Superman and Batman figures with the Heat Vision eyes and Mud splattered versions from the TRU 2 packs. Why wouldn't they want the Luthor and Catwoman and Two Face figures?

I'll probably never find this pack again.

I've been reading the 5-pack thread on Fwoosh, and the abundance of figure swapping cases with that pack is freaking horrible. Some person even returned TWO of the packs to a store, with the Guardian in place of Lex in both sets! As for Batman and Superman getting swapped, it's moronic in every sense to swap out only them seeing as how they're going to be released individually soon enough! What the flying flippity freak is wrong with people?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I found the Wal-Mart 5-pack this past weekend also - felt like winning the lottery! Never in my wildest dreams...

A nearby Wal-Mart actually had three of them, and all in perfect condition. If I'd had any more expendable income this weekend I might have picked up the other two - one for my brother, and the other to help out some lucky homie hereabouts. Alas, that would have been a big chunk of change to drop all at once, and I was forced to leave the two extras be. I'm honestly not expecting to ever see them again (as though I ever expected to see anything of the Wal-Mart exclusive variety in person anyway.) I will try and keep an eye out, though.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Some person even returned TWO of the packs to a store, with the Guardian in place of Lex in both sets!
    Wow, why would anyone give up Guardian? I would love to be able to find one of him at retail!